so we approaching 7 months since launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. so we approaching 7 months since launch

User Info: Akashia

Akashia
3 months ago#1
So as topic states, its 6-7 months from the launch of the switch, how you people liking it thus far? Still awesome or just waiting for more games. I the announcement of the new wolfenstien got you hype. what you guys feel bout this new ninteno system.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 months ago#2
i feel like the earth keeps rotating, but nothing changes

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#3
No great exclusives yet. Mario is make or break.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 months ago#4
I just got mine a month or two ago but I love it. Zelda is fun, Splatoon is fun and Xenoverse 2 finally gives me a good portable DBZ game.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 months ago#5
I love it, but kinda out of stuff to play at the moment so its not seeing a ton of use, that'll change in a few weeks though, and between mario and xenoblade I should have plenty to play for the rest of the year.
Just shut the hell up and talk about games, im so tired of the politics of gaming...

User Info: Andros-2K7

Andros-2K7
3 months ago#6
Using BOTW and Xenoverse 2 to kill time until the real deal comes in December. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Favourite JRPG's: The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Arc Rise Fantasia.
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
3 months ago#7
I love what I have, Zelda, Splat2n, and ARMS are a ton of fun. Shovel Knight is great too (of course), though I have it on Wii U as well. Plus there are a lot of games I'm hyped for (Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Pokemon, Indivisible, Kirby, Prime 4, Fire Emblem, Rocket League, Owlboy) and a few that I'm hoping will get entries or ports at some point or another (Smash Bros, Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing please, Pikmin, and Kid Icarus I can dream.). Anyway, based on everything I've played/plan to pick up so far, I'm satisfied with my purchase.
*horrible bird imitations*

User Info: slightlord

slightlord
3 months ago#8
Day 1 Switch owner here and I am very pleased with Switch thus far. I do not have any 60 dollar titles yet so I cannot comment on the quality of the AAA titles (no Mario Kart, Arms, Splatoon, Zelda, 2K or Fifa) but I plan to get Fifa on my next check and I do have to get 2K when the physical edition rolls out. However, a couple of the games I have so far will keep me occupied for years (Ultra Street Fighter II, Puyo Puyo Tetris,) and some of the games are just so much fun (Snipperclips, Implosion and my Neo Geo titles) that I have not felt like I am truly missing out on much yet.

I only wish the console had pointer controls. Plus, there are a lot of games that I am excited about, especially Nine Parchments. I cannot wait for that game.
I lost my second born daughter. I hope my pain is one you never EVER experience. In loving memory of Iyolah Phaeri Hassan 3-31-2006

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#9
SmashingBros posted...
I love what I have, Zelda, Splat2n, and ARMS are a ton of fun. Shovel Knight is great too (of course), though I have it on Wii U as well. Plus there are a lot of games I'm hyped for (Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Pokemon, Indivisible, Kirby, Prime 4, Fire Emblem, Rocket League, Owlboy) and a few that I'm hoping will get entries or ports at some point or another (Smash Bros, Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing please, Pikmin, and Kid Icarus I can dream.). Anyway, based on everything I've played/plan to pick up so far, I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Sounds like you're trying to justify it rather than that you're truly satisfied.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Manic_Prime

Manic_Prime
3 months ago#10
I am very happy with it. It's far too easy to lose most of my free time playing whichever game I happen to feel like playing at the moment.
GameFAQs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vulgarity. We must be cautious.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. so we approaching 7 months since launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived