So nothing on other consoles can compete with Mario Odyssey this Xmas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So nothing on other consoles can compete with Mario Odyssey this Xmas?

User Info: FZeroMaster

FZeroMaster
1 week ago#1
I look around, but there is nothing, no game will touch it.
This must be the most destruction Nintendo has ever laid out for the holiday season.
It will be untouched.
Hope Mario has a crown hat to wear.
The Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild. The most perfect scores of all time.
It will never be dethroned.

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
1 week ago#2
Impressions of Mario Odyssey:
Finally found a Switch demo unit to try the Switch and the Mario Odyssey demo, and going in with an open mind. It was alright. Very colorful environments and the gameplay was fun. I had no idea where to go after I climbed up the lava fountains after the ice shards part, so there’s that (I suck at platformers). I can see why people are hyped for it though. It’s just not for me.
Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

User Info: Zwiebach1

Zwiebach1
1 week ago#3
I'm honestly more excited for Horizon DLC and Ultra Sun than I am for SMO, not even gonna buy it until next year when I can get it used.
Destiny 2 Sentinel Main

User Info: Allmytee

Allmytee
1 week ago#4
Uh, what bout meh pew pew call a duty!?!?!

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
1 week ago#5
Are we talking sales or reviews? Mario is going to slaughter it in reviews.

Game sales? It won't do half of what battlefront or cod is going to do. Maybe not even a quarter
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII NSW- 772023730916 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
1 week ago#6
Fractured But Whole!
Playing dat Persona 5!

User Info: PS4always

PS4always
1 week ago#7
reidyboy102998 posted...
Impressions of Mario Odyssey:
Finally found a Switch demo unit to try the Switch and the Mario Odyssey demo, and going in with an open mind. It was alright. Very colorful environments and the gameplay was fun. I had no idea where to go after I climbed up the lava fountains after the ice shards part, so there’s that (I suck at platformers). I can see why people are hyped for it though. It’s just not for me.

That is a little concern of mine, I'm sure the game will be amazing but I'm worried that I'll not be up to the task, i'm not the best platform player at the best of times and when you get older your reflexes tend to dull a bit.
I love my PS4pro, my PC and my Switch - to hell with fanboys!
also loot boxes in games should be banned!

User Info: sylawaatch

sylawaatch
1 week ago#8
@MWXIII posted...
Are we talking sales or reviews? Mario is going to slaughter it in reviews.

Game sales? It won't do half of what battlefront or cod is going to do. Maybe not even a quarter

Lol if Call of Duty pull another Infinite Warfare Odyssey will handily outsell it just like it handily outsold Destiny 2 the abysmal flop.
I woke up like dih!
http://abload.de/img/1255ns2d.gif

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
1 week ago#9
Okami HD comes out in December, great game
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
1 week ago#10
it doesn't even f***ing matter. play and enjoy your s***, and let others play and enjoy theirs. ffs.
umopapisdnpuaq
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So nothing on other consoles can compete with Mario Odyssey this Xmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived