Why did some people complained about weapon break in BOTW?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why did some people complained about weapon break in BOTW?

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
1 month ago#91
The_DOAM posted...
It's a feature of the game

Its just as bad as when people complained about other games not following their mainstream rubbish

Thus anyone who complains about the durability better be complaining that the system isn't working out as intended. Otherwise just ignore them because their the same type of people who campaigned for gaming disasters like Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3.

There are many generic games to choose from and forcing unique mechanics to conform to the drum of the mundane would just take away from the game. Thus one could say the game would have been worse off without it as that would be one less thing to stand out from the competition which is probably what they wanted in the first place because it would make their game look better.

@The_DOAM, the "durability" is the poor equivalent of random crafting games on pc. It is as generic as it gets.
https://bloodbornestory.wordpress.com/
Remove the cancer, take back your souls

User Info: Voysa_Reezun

Voysa_Reezun
1 month ago#92
I think that it would have been better if they let you repair weapons with like weapons as in Fallout.

Basically, I want Aonuma to steal the best stuff from Fallout: New Vegas and fit it into the next one of these. That game might end up being the greatest game ever.
The world is better off with some people gone. Our lives are not all interconnected. That theory is a crock. Some people truly do not need to be here.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#93
It's fine that they break, they just break way to quickly.
Currently Playing :Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Cuphead, and Divinity Orginal Sin 2

User Info: saduff

saduff
1 month ago#94
In MM I throw weapons away so fast. I kill enemies and just throw away weapons that are red and get the new ones.
What's this fish doing in my ear?

User Info: gantarat

gantarat
1 month ago#95
The_DOAM posted...
It's a feature of the game

Its just as bad as when people complained about other games not following their mainstream rubbish

Thus anyone who complains about the durability better be complaining that the system isn't working out as intended. Otherwise just ignore them because their the same type of people who campaigned for gaming disasters like Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3.

There are many generic games to choose from and forcing unique mechanics to conform to the drum of the mundane would just take away from the game. Thus one could say the game would have been worse off without it as that would be one less thing to stand out from the competition which is probably what they wanted in the first place because it would make their game look better.

In term of Quality Dead Space 3 was Pretty good better RE 6 100x

User Info: BigTee66

BigTee66
1 month ago#96
I dont know about you, its hard not to shed a tear when you break a weapon you earned from beating a lynel
MSI Z170-A PRO LGA 1151 | i5 6500K | ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 | 8GB DDR4 x 2 | EVGA 650W | Inwin 703 Black |
Steam: teeman92

User Info: radiobutton

radiobutton
1 month ago#97
People get too attached to the items they get, even though the they are mostly just generic gear. Makes me feel sad that they can't enjoy this game because of it.

Maverick_Reznor posted...
It's fine that they break, they just break way to quickly.

This though.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why did some people complained about weapon break in BOTW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived