Any Disgaea fans picking up Fire Emblem tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any Disgaea fans picking up Fire Emblem tomorrow?

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#11
Terra-enforcer posted...
It's lazy even for a DW game, and it has hella clones and a terrible first DLC pack

eh, I have watched quite a bit if gameplay to see if it was worth getting. It has quite a bit more depth than your average warriors game. That and I didn't see anyone really clone much except Luncina and Marth (but there are some subtle differences).
Quite pleased with what I saw.
What I really want is Pirate Warriors 4......got to wait for the whole cake island arc to end though =(
Also everyone who has played it says how there is a lot more meat to it than most DW games.
Currently Playing :Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Cuphead, and Divinity Orginal Sin 2

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
1 month ago#12
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Terra-enforcer posted...
It's lazy even for a DW game, and it has hella clones and a terrible first DLC pack

eh, I have watched quite a bit if gameplay to see if it was worth getting. It has quite a bit more depth than your average warriors game. That and I didn't see anyone really clone much except Luncina and Marth (but there are some subtle differences).
What I really want is Pirate Warriors 4......got to wait for the whole cake island arc to end though =(
Also everyone who has played it says how there is a lot more meat to it than most DW games.

Yeah, gotta love that 73 metacritic score.
Favorite NFL Teams: Cowboys/Rams.

User Info: aux

aux
1 month ago#13
supertecmobowl posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Terra-enforcer posted...

Yeah, gotta love that 73 metacritic score.

That's what matters right?
---
Disgruntled Former iOS Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any Disgaea fans picking up Fire Emblem tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived