Who else will be playing Skyrim for the first time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Who else will be playing Skyrim for the first time?

User Info: TakashiMifune85

TakashiMifune85
1 month ago#31
When I bought it a number of years ago for the 360 I already felt like I was late to the bandwagon.
"Massive, massive quantities. And a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!"
-- Gordon Cole

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
1 month ago#32
If I ever play Skyrim at all, it will probably be on Switch. I have no plans to get it but I might change my mind.
Everything will be fire.

User Info: LeFeverBeaver

LeFeverBeaver
1 month ago#33
2ylyt posted...
I'll feel too stiffy ...

Phrasing!!! ;)
Twitter/Twitch: @UglyBunnyJase - https://www.youtube.com/user/zakhansonfan
Gigabyte Z170, i5-6600, MSI GTX 950

User Info: Agent Orange

Agent Orange
1 month ago#34
I'll get it some time in the new year. Will be my first time playing Skyrim. Mods mean nothing to me. Never had a gaming PC and don't currently even have a computer nor the desire to have one.
Listen to Lamb of God \..\,(>_<),/../
PSN: Turbo_Snake

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#35
Andros-2K7 posted...
Why do people like mods though? Don't they just change your appearance and little small details for example making your character look like Rick from Rick and Morty in GTA V?

Besides enhancing graphics they can add new armor, abilities, weapons, areas, Housing, characters, enemies, add new mechanics, and fix what Bethesda hasnt.
Currently Playing :The Evil Within 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors

User Info: 2ylyt

2ylyt
1 month ago#36
LeFeverBeaver posted...
2ylyt posted...
I'll feel too stiffy ...

Phrasing!!! ;)

What if I meant it that way? ;) jk
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#37
Technically I HAVE played for 9 hours, but I don't remember much of it, and between my computer being mediocre and the game not properly supporting windowed mode, I'd rather play it on switch anyway.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
1 month ago#38
I had the misfortune of attempting to play the horrible PS3 version back in the day. I'll probably get this version and give it another go.
"Oh I saw the damage in you, my fortunate one, the envy of youth..."

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
1 month ago#39
Me too.

Never played it, even though I was contemplating buying it for my 360 at some point.

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
1 month ago#40
Skyrim wasn't even that good. Ever heard of No Man's Sky? Skyrim was basically like that. And since the Switch doesn't support mods, it will be the Switch version of NMS.
"Links to GameFAQs statistics is trolling. It doesn't matter the ToU says nothing about that. I decided it is and it is upheld." - GameFAQs mod
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Who else will be playing Skyrim for the first time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived