Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#11
No, I think my first was Shining Force way back in the day.

User Info: JackBurns83

JackBurns83
1 month ago#12
stephen_31686 posted...
JackBurns83 posted...
One of the smt games on 3ds was mine. Record Breaker I think it was called

I always wanted to play that but never got around to it. Was it any good??

I was addicted. Like I couldn’t put it down or get me out of my room. Sooooooooooo good.
Karmic Dragon2003 1 month ago#13
stephen_31686 posted...
supremeblaster posted...
That poll result in combination with TC's first sentence is absolutely hilarious.

Just shows that none of you have good taste. So thirsty for games on Switch you all fell in love with Rabbids! That’s hilarious.

That's why 99% of the board loathed the very idea of it when rumours of a Mario + Rabbids game were floating around before E3 '-))

Also, close, but try the original X:Com on MS-DOS.

And I'd advice seeking help. Going to various boards and antagonizing people just because they like a game you dislike instead of just refunding/returning/selling it and playing something else makes it seem like there are other issues at hand.
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 213 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.

User Info: stephen_31686

stephen_31686
1 month ago#14
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
supremeblaster posted...
That poll result in combination with TC's first sentence is absolutely hilarious.

Just shows that none of you have good taste. So thirsty for games on Switch you all fell in love with Rabbids! That’s hilarious.

That's why 99% of the board loathed the very idea of it when rumours of a Mario + Rabbids game were floating around before E3 '-))

Also, close, but try the original X:Com on MS-DOS.

And I'd advice seeking help. Going to various boards and antagonizing people just because they like a game you dislike instead of just refunding/returning/selling it and playing something else makes it seem like there are other issues at hand.

White knighting for the Rabbids. f***ing weird. No one said you had to follow me over here. Are you obsessed? Bro, your game sucks.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#15
stephen_31686 posted...
I found no real depth in Mario Rabbids and it definitely felt like “baby’s first strategy game.”

what?
There was plenty of depth
A lot based on movement. They even have a rating system based on how well you performed.
I don't think you actually played it.
Currently Playing :The Evil Within 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors

User Info: PS4always

PS4always
1 month ago#16
Nope, my first was Laser Squad on the ZX Spectrum in 1988

(my all time fave is: UFO:Enemy Unknown (released back in 1994)Which is still my #1 SRPG)
I love my PS4pro, my PC and my Switch - to hell with fanboys!
also loot boxes in games should be banned!

stephen_31686
1 month ago#17
Maverick_Reznor posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
I found no real depth in Mario Rabbids and it definitely felt like “baby’s first strategy game.”

what?
A lot based on movement. They even have a rating system based on how well you performed.

Another thirsty Switch owner

User Info: Voysa_Reezun

Voysa_Reezun
1 month ago#18
Not at all. I love SRPGs. If they're Western, that is. I could never get into Japanese SRPGs like Fire Emblem or Jeanne d'Arc or what have you, with one exception: The first Shining Force game.
The world is better off with some people gone. Our lives are not all interconnected. That theory is a crock. Some people truly do not need to be here.
Karmic Dragon2003 1 month ago#19
Maverick_Reznor posted...
stephen_31686 posted...

what?

He didn't play it long enough to even unlock the skill trees.
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 213 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.

stephen_31686
1 month ago#20
Voysa_Reezun posted...
Not at all. I love SRPGs. If they're Western, that is. I could never get into Japanese SRPGs like Fire Emblem or Jeanne d'Arc or what have you, with one exception: The first Shining Force game.

Really? Even Final Fantasy Tactics?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived