Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

User Info: smeargle123

smeargle123
1 month ago#31
stephen_31686 posted...
smeargle123 posted...
Why are you going out of your way to antagonize people for liking M+R? Save the energy for something more important

Nah. I put a poll up. You guys started all the bulls***.

People said they liked the game and then you started saying people were eight knighting the Rabbids and only liked it due to a switch game drought. How is it our fault?
Youtube account (Inactive): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChbhpkKPoH6mzDownFccevg

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#32
stephen_31686 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
I found no real depth in Mario Rabbids and it definitely felt like “baby’s first strategy game.”

what?
There was plenty of depth
A lot based on movement. They even have a rating system based on how well you performed.
I don't think you actually played it.

Another thirsty Switch owner

I mean, I have a ps4, Xbox one, and a gaming pc as well (even playing the Evil Within 2 on ps4 right now). If I was that "thirsty" that means no other gaming platform besides the Switch could satisfy.

Thirsty due to the fact that the Switch was in a drought when Mario trash Rabbids released, and you just had to have a new game to play on it. The game will not have a legacy and all of you worshipers will look back in embassement, in the same way you do when you open your high school yearbook.

I didnt have to do anything as I said before I own multiple consoles. If I want a game, I buy it. Gameplay looked good and the game itself looked quirky and charming. I decided to buy it and it ended up being a really good game.
I don't know why people enjoying the game made your hemorrhoids start to bleed.
Currently Playing :The Evil Within 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors

User Info: stephen_31686

stephen_31686
1 month ago#33
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
I found no real depth in Mario Rabbids and it definitely felt like “baby’s first strategy game.”

what?
A lot based on movement. They even have a rating system based on how well you performed.

I mean, I have a ps4, Xbox one, and a gaming pc as well (even playing the Evil Within 2 on ps4 right now). If I was that "thirsty" that means no other gaming platform besides the Switch could satisfy.

Thirsty due to the fact that the Switch was in a drought when Mario trash Rabbids released, and you just had to have a new game to play on it. The game will not have a legacy and all of you worshipers will look back in embassement, in the same way you do when you open your high school yearbook.

I didnt have to do anything as I said before I own multiple consoles. If I want a game, I buy it. Gameplay looked good and the game itself looked quirky and charming. I decided to buy it and it ended up being a really good game.

Makes me cringe

So far 7 of you get a pass.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 month ago#34
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...
stephen_31686 posted...

what?

Makes me cringe

Id cringe too if I had hemorrhoids.
Currently Playing :The Evil Within 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors

User Info: LeFeverBeaver

LeFeverBeaver
1 month ago#35
ROB45 posted...
No, I think my first was Shining Force way back in the day.

Me too! On Gamegear!!! I have it on VC for the 3DS, but it's a bit harder to get into after all the advancements in tech and game design... Still... Cool game :)
Twitter/Twitch: @UglyBunnyJase - https://www.youtube.com/user/zakhansonfan
Gigabyte Z170, i5-6600, MSI GTX 950

stephen_31686
1 month ago#36
Maverick are you 8? Like talking about bleeding a******s? I guess you are the perfect demographic for “baby’s first strategy game”.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#37
LeFeverBeaver posted...
ROB45 posted...
No, I think my first was Shining Force way back in the day.

Me too! On Gamegear!!! I have it on VC for the 3DS, but it's a bit harder to get into after all the advancements in tech and game design... Still... Cool game :)

I recommend playing Shining Force CD, it has a remake of the GG title along with one of the Japan only GG titles, as well as a cool finale to both titles in one grand adventure.

User Info: Darky86

Darky86
1 month ago#38
Can anyone tell me how to beat the final boss? This game was f***ing awesome until this part. It's just unfair, frustrating and stupid.

User Info: EdwardoMario16

EdwardoMario16
1 month ago#39
Mario + Rabbids is considered a "great" game the same reason why everyone loved Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the Wii U. Its a rare game genre not seen amongst Nintendo owners, and many players' first exposure to the type of game. There aren't any XCOM's or strategy shooters on Nintendo consoles. Just like there weren't many RPG's on the Wii U, so TMS comes off even stronger in reception.

What else is there to compare to Kingdom Battle honestly? Not much. So, it makes M+R all the more to appreciate. It's something never seen before, and likely won't be seen again, so it's a "good" game.
This is the worst bird yet.

stephen_31686
1 month ago#40
EdwardoMario16 posted...
Mario + Rabbids is considered a "great" game the same reason why everyone loved Tokyo Mirage Sessions on the Wii U. Its a rare game genre not seen amongst Nintendo owners, and many players' first exposure to the type of game. There aren't any XCOM's or strategy shooters on Nintendo consoles. Just like there weren't many RPG's on the Wii U, so TMS comes off even stronger in reception.

What else is there to compare to Kingdom Battle honestly? Not much. So, it makes M+R all the more to appreciate. It's something never seen before, and likely won't be seen again, so it's a "good" game.

Everyone love Tokyo Miage Sessions? No. No dub and it was about jpop. When I heard they were releasing SMTxFE I was so stoked. Then I saw the trailer. Not sure I’ve ever been more disappointed. At least Mario x Rabbids is as bad as it sounds. Maybe worse.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mario Rabbids your first SRPG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived