Nintendo should ban Capcom from releasing games on Switch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo should ban Capcom from releasing games on Switch

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
2 months ago#31
Just buy Monster Hunter World and be happy.
https://www.twitter.com/E1ectricMo1e
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/e1ectr1cmo1e

User Info: pommy223

pommy223
2 months ago#32
Sounds like you guys must really hate Monster Hunter if you never want Capcom to make it on Nintendo systems.

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
2 months ago#33
CookieV3 posted...
SkyCrackers posted...
I'll do you one better.

Kimishima needs to show Capcom who's boss. Tell them they can't publish any more Switch games until Capcom's CEO comes to his office in person and begs. And then humiliate them further by making them issue a public apology. Make an example of them. Let the other third parties know that Nintendo has returned to the throne. >:)

Are...are you serious?

It worked during the NES days. And Capcom was pumping out classic after classic back then, unlike the dumpster fire that Capcom is today. Believe it or not, the industry was better off under Nintendo's stewardship. Without Nintendo cracking the whip, third parties have grown lazy and arrogant.

As Hiroshi Yamauchi once said, in this industry there is room for "one strong company, and the rest weak" (you know what, I think I'm going to sig that quote). Kimishima strikes me as a hardass like Yamauchi was. Hopefully he can bring Nintendo back to dominance and restore the industry to its former glory.
"Theyre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken." -Tomonobu Itagaki

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
2 months ago#34
Did TC actually think this was a good topic

User Info: so64

so64
2 months ago#35
This topic is ill-considered, ill-advised, and just ill overall.
Let's dispel with this notion that so64 does not know what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing. www.brokencontrollers.com 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#36
Yeah ok. Sure. Ban capcom games on the switch. :/
*plays resident evil 7 on pc*
Now, say my name.

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
2 months ago#37
Let me put it this way: the first game they released on the Switch was a port of a 9 year old remake of a 23 year old remastering of a 26 year old game. They priced this port of a 9 year old remake at 266% its original launch price.

And it was a huge success.
http://i.imgur.com/ES0IWHz.jpg
Kuro-channnnnnn... <3

User Info: Rolfin

Rolfin
2 months ago#38
This is why gamefaqs can be such a garbage place

Not because topics like this exist, but because actual topics with legit questions or talking points get ignored, while bait topics like this continually climb up into the triple digits.
"Ignorance is bliss until they take your bliss away."

User Info: ArsenicSteel

ArsenicSteel
2 months ago#39
That's both dumb and petty. But do you,TC.
It's geeks who really make or break a TV show or movie or videogame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEYnEN-nRI

User Info: PopeBible

PopeBible
2 months ago#40
Gamechamp3k posted...
Let me put it this way: the first game they released on the Switch was a port of a 9 year old remake of a 23 year old remastering of a 26 year old game. They priced this port of a 9 year old remake at 266% its original launch price.

And it was a huge success.

Well said! How dare they treat Nintendo like this when Nintendo is the reason why they are even making a profit this year
God Bless Nintendo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo should ban Capcom from releasing games on Switch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived