Thanksgiving gaming traditions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Thanksgiving gaming traditions?

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
2 months ago#1
Hi all, hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

Anyone have any gaming traditions they do during the Thanksgiving holiday? For me I ALWAYS play Donkey Kong games. The SNES, Wii, and Wii U Country games specifically. I am excited to return to these games and I'll also probably be collecting some more moons on Odyssey.

What about you???
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: jrayolson

jrayolson
2 months ago#2
Go buy some cheap games on Black Friday. Going to get Horizon Zero Dawn this year. Maybe South Park and RE7. Haven’t decided.
Welcome to the land of whiners and trolls. If you are mature and show respect, you're on the wrong site.

User Info: Lagochocobo13

Lagochocobo13
2 months ago#3
Well we used to game during the Macy's day parade but with Black Friday creeping into it we now plan out our day and game in the afternoon.
Only rule is multiplayer only games. It's family time and we are a family of gamers so it's all about beating the s*** out of eachother in different games.
FC: 3007-9486-8232 IGN: Lucas
GT:Lagochocobo13

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
2 months ago#4
Buying games is probably my only gaming tradition, but it's more just because of the sales. I don't really consider it a tradition. If there weren't sales, I wouldn't buy anything.

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
2 months ago#5
Usually a multi-player board or card game.

I brought the Wii over when that released and everyone played Wii Sports. Gonna be a small gathering this year so I considered buying a Jackbox pack and bringing it over.

User Info: R0b45

R0b45
2 months ago#6
I guess none, but thanksgiving was a month ago, so it hardly matters.

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
2 months ago#7
Not really. Whatever I’m playing at the time of the football schedule doesn’t impress me. I’ll probably be watching a lot of football tomorrow.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
2 months ago#8
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Not really. Whatever I’m playing at the time of the football schedule doesn’t impress me. I’ll probably be watching a lot of football tomorrow.

You mean flag football

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
2 months ago#9
DarkDemon373 posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...

You mean flag football

Sadly, since it’s not Raiders/Chiefs, yes.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: ponyseizures

ponyseizures
2 months ago#10
Well, growing up it meant me and my brother would see our cousins and we would play Mario Party 1/2/3.
The new Mario Party games can't satisfy our attention span so just wii sports with the whole family.
4124-4997-6171
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Thanksgiving gaming traditions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived