Warning to all ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY NEW BLAZBLUE game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Warning to all ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY NEW BLAZBLUE game

User Info: TheLionKing

TheLionKing
5 days ago#1
If you buy it, even some of you.

You could make it industry standard to start releasing fighting games half finished. Then charging 2-3 times the cost of a normal game for the complete thing.

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS!

Buy used, do not get DLC, then go to a game store, ask around for anyone who is gonna get game. Give it to them free used. Ask that after they tire of it they give it away free to someone else who plans to buy it.

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
5 days ago#2
I'll buy it if I feel like it
If you like RPGs, play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

User Info: TheLionKing

TheLionKing
5 days ago#3
z0mgthiefbeef posted...
I'll buy it if I feel like it

People like you will be responsible for killing the fighting genre in future.

User Info: HValle

HValle
5 days ago#4
I'm okay with that. The first game had 12 characters, and i have a blast with it.

Unless they pull a Capcom and keep the story out of it, 20 characters seems enough.
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: Nertak

Nertak
5 days ago#5
Street Fighter 5
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Pokken tournament

Yeah, too late. Fighting games with way too few characters are already the standard. But if it makes you feel better I won't be getting Blazeblue.
Try my levels. They expect you to know how to play but are designed to be fair
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Nertak

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
5 days ago#6
Arc Systems is a small company, they don't make much money. If they sold the full game at $60 and didn't profit with DLC, they'd likely go under.

I know it's an anti consumer practise, but some devs survive on DLC sales

User Info: Rutger

Rutger
5 days ago#7
Good topic, but unfortunately people here see everything in fan-o-vision.

User Info: citrean

citrean
5 days ago#8
TheLionKing posted...
If you buy it, even some of you.

You could make it industry standard to start releasing fighting games half finished. Then charging 2-3 times the cost of a normal game for the complete thing.

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS!

Buy used, do not get DLC, then go to a game store, ask around for anyone who is gonna get game. Give it to them free used. Ask that after they tire of it they give it away free to someone else who plans to buy it.

it's already the industry standard sadly and not because of this game.

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
5 days ago#9
HValle posted...
I'm okay with that. The first game had 12 characters, and i have a blast with it.

Unless they pull a Capcom and keep the story out of it, 20 characters seems enough.

The first had 12, but this isn't a game filled with 20 unique fighters, it's a crossover title. Honestly I don't think 20 fighters in the base game is the issue, I think we would all be happy with that. However... every now and then a company tries to push the boat out further and having another 20 as DLC is totally absurd.
Check Out: https://switchera.net/
NNID:SuperSegaSonic PSN:Sonicsuper1

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
5 days ago#10
ORANGE666 posted...
Arc Systems is a small company, they don't make much money. If they sold the full game at $60 and didn't profit with DLC, they'd likely go under.

I know it's an anti consumer practise, but some devs survive on DLC sales

I fully expected DLC but for them to announce the cast of 40 characters with 20 of them being DLC is ridiculous. I probably still would have gotten it though if team RWBY was in the base game but it appears half of them are DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Warning to all ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY NEW BLAZBLUE game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived