Is there a Zelda-Game that you never finished?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is there a Zelda-Game that you never finished?

User Info: Zeldameister

Zeldameister
1 month ago#1
Although I'm a very big Legend of Zelda Fan, I must admit that there is at least one game that I never finished. In my case it's Tri Force Heroes, because it was pure garbage!
What about you? Did you play but never finish a certain Zelda-Game for a specific reason? Be honest!

User Info: BoganZ

BoganZ
1 month ago#2
Skyward Sword. Same reason as yours.
Zelda + Xenoblade = Heaven

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
1 month ago#3
Minish Cap. Just couldn't get into it. Like the idea, but the execution just wasn't there. Kind of felt like a chore playing it.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#4
Zelda 2, because I lost the cartridge as a kid (and I'd just beaten Volvagia, too!) and Oracle of Ages, because the game was horribly boring. I'll go ahead and throw the dozen or so abandoned playthroughs of OoT in there too, for the same reason as OoA.
She can't be emo! Her parents came here on the Mayflower!!!

User Info: DragonImps

DragonImps
1 month ago#5
Lost interest in Adventure of Link sometime after the third or fourth palace. Haven't gottten around to playing it again yet.

Only got the end of the first world of Four Swords Adventures. Liked the game, but ended up trading it in to put money towards Twilight Princess.

I actually played most of the levels in Tri Force Heroes. Was planning on fighting the final boss at some point, but I feel like I've seen enough of the game already.

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
1 month ago#6
Zelda 1 and 2. But I will complete them at some point.
Best 3 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X
Gone but never forgotten - Didier Drogba #11 - Chelsea Legend

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#7
BoganZ posted...
Skyward Sword. Same reason as yours.

Also Zelda 2.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 month ago#8
The only ones are Zelda II and Four Swords Adventure.

The former because I would have only ever beaten it by abusing save states, and it just wasn't worth it.

The latter because it was way more fun to play it the one time I played it with friends. I could never muster the energy to play it alone.

Every other title either played to completion or never played before (the Philips games + Tri Force Heroes).
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
1 month ago#9
The only ones I haven't finished are Zelda 1, Zelda 2 and Phantom Hourglass

I think I could finish Zelda 1 if i sit down and actually attempt to finish it, maybe the same for Zelda 2 but it's such a different game (Plus I've always been terrible at 2D games especially on the NES). Phantom Hourglass I recall not liking the controls and never got into it.

Every other Zelda game I have either beat 100% or not played at all.

User Info: yab

yab
1 month ago#10
Phantom Hourglass.

Although I also didn't finish hero mode in Skyward Sword and ALBW.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is there a Zelda-Game that you never finished?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived