DLC Chest locations (not exact spots, just the area on the map)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. DLC Chest locations (not exact spots, just the area on the map)

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
5 months ago#11
Pete's sake...finally found the colosseum one...and I walked and explored that area umpteen times, always missing it, cause when I walked around the inside of the place I never saw it, til I walked in the opposite direction, cause of where I was when defeating the Lynol

I knew it was there, just couldnt home in on it...just glad to know it was there, so went back to look again.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 3952-7010-7346 (PM if you add me)
New Leaf - Joukai - Xoe / Switch FC - 0850-9699-4004

Sneakers
5 months ago#12
Master Of Majora posted...
Are you inside the Colosseum, where the Lynel is? Also, the Sensor can react to chests that are high above or far below you. It doesn't tell you how far you are from a chest, just if you're walking in the right direction. Clean out every enemy in the Colosseum and scour the place from top to bottom! :-D

Yeah, I did search there....but when I killed the monsters, I walked in a circular path, the chest was blocked...I saw it when I walked in the other direction this time.

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
5 months ago#13
Here's a tip for how the censor works. The strength of the signal is based on the direction you are heading toward the item, not how close you are. If you are heading in a straight line toward the item you will have full strength on the censor regardless of if you are 100ft away or 10ft away. If you keep heading straight and suddenly drop from full strength to weak, turn around or spin around while slightly moving forward to locate exactly where the item is.
3DS friend code: 1075-0729-0396
Currently Playing: Othello, Dominos, Chinese Checkers

Sneakers
5 months ago#14
RaisinBizzle posted...
Here's a tip for how the censor works. The strength of the signal is based on the direction you are heading toward the item, not how close you are. If you are heading in a straight line toward the item you will have full strength on the censor regardless of if you are 100ft away or 10ft away. If you keep heading straight and suddenly drop from full strength to weak, turn around or spin around while slightly moving forward to locate exactly where the item is.

So, the intensity of the beeps, is based on the direction you are facing, not wheither you are close or far away from the target? Ok, wasn't aware that was the case.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. DLC Chest locations (not exact spots, just the area on the map)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived