Master Mode Glitch - Impossible to Obtain Medals of Honor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Master Mode Glitch - Impossible to Obtain Medals of Honor

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel
3 months ago#1
TMadara on Reddit discovered this Master Mode glitch.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_the_Wild/comments/6mdggi/you_cant_get_medal_of_honor_hinox_in_master_mode/

Master Mode upgrades the tiers of Hinox and Stone Taluses. Killing the upgraded Hinox and Taluses will not contribute towards the kills needed for the "Medal of Honor: Hinox" and "Medal of Honor: Talus." So despite killing all 40 Hinox and all 40 Taluses, you'll be perpetually stuck at 19/40 Hinox and 18/40 Talus.
Soleil

User Info: Drunken_Idiot

Drunken_Idiot
3 months ago#2
Well, thanks for the heads up. This is definitely going on the back burner till the next patch. Can't legitimately 100% complete the game if there's a bug preventing that.

User Info: Darkest-Lord122

Darkest-Lord122
3 months ago#3
Wooooooow...they....really didn't test this mode at all, did they?
Welcome to the Internet, where stating your opinion is a declaration of war.

HylianAngel
3 months ago#4
Yeah, this glitch and the "personal" photos glitch are so bad that I can't help but laugh.
Soleil

User Info: Master Of Majora

Master Of Majora
3 months ago#5
Well, as long as they are being aware of this... I'm expecting it to get patched. Hopefully soon, and not until the next DLC part.
Enjoy everything.
Forget everything.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
3 months ago#6
HylianAngel posted...
Yeah, this glitch and the "personal" photos glitch are so bad that I can't help but laugh.

How are these so BAD? Do you even get anything from those medal of honors or taking pictures? Achievements and such are pointless anyway.
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

HylianAngel
3 months ago#7
They are glaring glitches that can't be objectively described as good. Players who worked hard to take good-looking "personal" pictures can lose the fruits of their labor without any warning. And this glitch prevents you from obtaining all the key items. I find it funny that the developers overlooked these aspects of the game before releasing the patch. The treasure chest that infinitely falls from the sky is also funny.

Are you actually trying to defend these glitches? The developers aren't perfect and can make mistakes. I'm sure that they'll eventually patch the glitches that they introduced, but right now, the glitches are so bad that they make me lol.
Soleil

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
3 months ago#8
HylianAngel posted...
They are glaring glitches that can't be objectively described as good. Players who worked hard to take good-looking "personal" pictures can lose the fruits of their labor without any warning. And this glitch prevents you from obtaining all the key items. I find it funny that the developers overlooked these aspects of the game before releasing the patch. The treasure chest that infinitely falls from the sky is also funny.

Are you actually trying to defend these glitches? The developers aren't perfect and can make mistakes. I'm sure that they'll eventually patch the glitches that they introduced, but right now, the glitches are so bad that they make me lol.

Not defending, but only saying that those are minor issues and yes they should patch them eventually. Only one of those that should be patched asap is the falling treasure chests.
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

User Info: Deku Tree

Deku Tree
3 months ago#9
Well there goes my 100% master mode play through.

User Info: JonnyJinx

JonnyJinx
3 months ago#10
What is the personal photos glitch?
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7140-0149
ACNL IGN: Conor from Haven | Pokemon Sun IGN: Jonx
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Master Mode Glitch - Impossible to Obtain Medals of Honor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived