Campaign boring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkstar4585

darkstar4585
1 year ago#1
I can't seem to get through 2 missions At a time without my eyes getting heavy bored out of my mind. I look forward every year to COD single player because I love the short linear relaxing campaign but this year is bad,
Twitch and YouTube - M0TI0NLESS_OG

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#2
Obviously you're not playing the same game I'm playing

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 year ago#3
You're a year late picking up Black Ops III.
http://imgur.com/0FCHF7y

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 year ago#4
This is the first negative review of the campaign I've seen. I like what I've played so far.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
1 year ago#5
flame030191 posted...

I remember completing BO3's campaign and thinking to myself, " Wtf did I just play...." I still didn't know what the hell was going on.

Easily one of the worst campaigns ever, let alone a CoD one.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 year ago#6
AshleyGreene74 posted...
flame030191 posted...

I remember completing BO3's campaign and thinking to myself, " Wtf did I just play...." I still didn't know what the hell was going on.

Easily one of the worst campaigns ever, let alone a CoD one.

I spent three levels asking myself why should I care about anything going on and anyone involved until I realized there is no reason, you're just supposed to care.
http://imgur.com/0FCHF7y

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
1 year ago#7
Blops 3's campaign was so horrendously bad. A friend and I tried co-op on it, got to mission 4 and I just tapped out. It was way too boring and un-fun. Not to mention the story sucked lol.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: aBloodOrange

aBloodOrange
1 year ago#8
I'm not done IW yet, but so far it seems solid. Not amazing, but it's solid. Maybe it just seems way better than it is because the BO3 campaign is still fresh in my mind. Such a let down. Especially considering how great the BO1 campaign was

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 year ago#9
BUT lN BLACK OPS 3 YOU CAN FIGHT IMAGINARY CYBER WOLVES!!!!!!1!!!1
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: turborecon

turborecon
1 year ago#10
Blackops 3 was the worst campaign shooter experience that i can remember. They tried to emulate what they did in Black ops but they failed tremendously. Blackops 3 campaign was nonsensical utter mind hack garbage and i can't believe somebody actually gave them the green light to make it. Infinite Warfare in my opinion is a smart well crafted story with characters that have some depth to them. I was worried about the space warfare but IW handled it with diverse, exiting game-play, from the weapons to your jackel. And just like the original Call of Duty's it's a campaign i can see myself coming back to again and again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived