True 100% Seitengrat Manipulation (tutorial)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  3. True 100% Seitengrat Manipulation (tutorial)

User Info: Utinil

Utinil
3 months ago#241
Wow thank you. I spent hours trying the 20 second method and only even got the chest 1 time (it did contain the bow) I am 5 for 6 tries on this method (I probably messed up the other one). Sticky requested.

User Info: Infini_Ryu

Infini_Ryu
3 months ago#242
xXGranasabreXx posted...
For everyone having trouble getting the bow, wait til the man is all the way on the top and has turned slightly.

Correct. The first time I tried it, I hit X too early. It's better to be late than early, because there is a wide enough window after he reaches the top.

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#243
These numbers are simply never coming up for me after hours and hours of trying.

Are there an exact set of Config options required? Does PAL or US PS4s matter?

User Info: Zirth

Zirth
3 months ago#244
Maelora posted...
These numbers are simply never coming up for me after hours and hours of trying.

I'm not sure
But in my post about the gendarme, someone said that with the ps4 pro, he had the need to turn of the booster mode for older games for this trick to work
I don't know if this is your case
Have you tried to use the RNG helper to we where you are in the RNG?

User Info: Mark_Miwurdz

Mark_Miwurdz
3 months ago#245
So, I'm near end of the game. Have I missed it?
XBL: Mark Miwurdz PSN: Mark_Miwurdz http://imgur.com/UTZujiP.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsicTP7G9BvBPiLrrcVZUtQ http://www.twitch.tv/markmiwurdz

User Info: Djoser2000

Djoser2000
3 months ago#246
Tried this for like 40 minutes on the german version on a PS4 Pro.
Well, that magic numbers never showed up :(

Maelora
3 months ago#247
Zirth posted...
Maelora posted...

I'm not sure
But in my post about the gendarme, someone said that with the ps4 pro, he had the need to turn of the booster mode for older games for this trick to work
I don't know if this is your case
Have you tried to use the RNG helper to we where you are in the RNG?

Got it now!

The battle settings had to be on fastest speed, active not wait for battle mode, and Last Selection. Then it worked fine first time!

Thanks for your help.

Maelora
3 months ago#248
Djoser2000 posted...
Tried this for like 40 minutes on the german version on a PS4 Pro.
Well, that magic numbers never showed up :(

Make sure you change your settings to 1) fastest speed, 2) active not wait for battle mode, and 3) Last Selection. I didn't change the x2 or x4 thing.

Maelora
3 months ago#249
I should also add that being able to one-shot almost everything and kill bosses in a few hits makes the game completely unfun!

User Info: Zirth

Zirth
3 months ago#250
Maelora posted...
I should also add that being able to one-shot almost everything and kill bosses in a few hits makes the game completely unfun!

Depends on the people
Personally, for me, is the contrary
Any game that as an evolution system tells me to get as strong as possible, as soon as possible by all means necessary
And I have much more fun obliterating my enemies than struggling against then
But even with that in mind, I'm not using the bow for the moment
The problem here is that each person as different tastes
I really understand why you say its unfun, but for me and some other people, its more fun breaking the game
But what we are doing here is only helping people get the bow, we are not telling then to use it
If you read all the posts, you'll notice that a lot of people only want the bow for the sake of having it or to farm mobs latter
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  3. True 100% Seitengrat Manipulation (tutorial)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived