Destroy All Monsters, GH15 with r7 Boons is recruiting.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Destroy All Monsters, GH15 with r7 Boons is recruiting.

User Info: TimeOfTheDark

TimeOfTheDark
4 months ago#1
We are an end game guild that runs end game stuff. We do not want alts, so don't be in another guild with 1 char and try to join us on another. If you're a good player in a small guild, you are missing out. Those lesser guilds will miss out on masterwork professions, new BiS guild gear that's coming, and strong boons. If youre in a smaller guild but don't want to leave them, ask, and maybe I can invite your friends too.

Since we are an end game guild, we mainly want end game players. DPS we have an abundance on so you should be pretty spectacular (and atleast able to run MSVA/FBI/MSPC. Supports/Tanks we will take as low as 2xxx if you are serious sbout that char and getting to end game.

User Info: shauneepeak

shauneepeak
4 months ago#2
DAM's a great a bunch of people so if anyone needs a guild I can assure you these guys are legit.

User Info: Daholic

Daholic
4 months ago#3
I would like to join. 2.3k Cleric, in-game/PSN Daholic. Im currently at work so i cant leave the guild im in right now, so let me know to message so i can be ready for invite.

User Info: TimeOfTheDark

TimeOfTheDark
4 months ago#4
Daholic posted...
I would like to join. 2.3k Cleric, in-game/PSN Daholic. Im currently at work so i cant leave the guild im in right now, so let me know to message so i can be ready for invite.

Ill add you tonight. Ill be on sometime after 630 est time.

Daholic
4 months ago#5
TimeOfTheDark posted...
Daholic posted...

Ill add you tonight. Ill be on sometime after 630 est time.

Oh crap, i forgot my PSN ID is Dahowlic. In game is Daholic. Sorry for the mix up, old guy being an old guy lol.

User Info: Van_Of_The_Dawn

Van_Of_The_Dawn
4 months ago#6
I remember you guys.

If I'm not mistaken you guys had chapters in Warframe, Destiny, ESO, and a few other games.
"Each forward step we take we leave some phantom of ourselves behind."

User Info: shauneepeak

shauneepeak
4 months ago#7
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I remember you guys.

If I'm not mistaken you guys had chapters in Warframe, Destiny, ESO, and a few other games.

Yep that is them, I ran with them back when I played Warframe and Destiny.

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014
4 months ago#8
Tired of joining guilds with no oomph to them. Will look you up when I get home. PSN 'Michael2008ish'

Daholic
4 months ago#9
PSN Dahowlic Look forward to the invite
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Destroy All Monsters, GH15 with r7 Boons is recruiting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived