I finally went rogue.... [SPOILERS!!!]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. I finally went rogue.... [SPOILERS!!!]

User Info: ticklememo

ticklememo
1 year ago#1
I tried to go the smart and stealth route. I really did. And I was doing a good job. Made it through the FBI with no problem. Then the ****** Tezcas happened. Then I couldn't be Mr. Nice Guy anymore. I slaughtered every last person in that place in cold blood. And it felt good. *Pours one out for Horatio*

User Info: TheKokopelli

TheKokopelli
1 year ago#2
Welcome to the dark side. I've been rogue since the first mission, though I mainly start by using the environment to kill them. Then it's pure guns blazing.
Thou hadst best not do that, Avatar.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 year ago#3
I started out trying to be non lethal too but it's so much more fun to mow down mofos with my auto shotgun and sticky grenades
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: ticklememo

ticklememo
1 year ago#4
I'm probably gonna go back to my smart and stealthy ways. I needed to let out a lot of aggression because of that event.

User Info: Bloodlines1191

Bloodlines1191
1 year ago#5
Because of how whiny the cops are in this, I had to stay stealthy (Thunderball reminds me of the Bar Fight from Out For Justice). How ever, when push comes to shove... DOT.EXE

And yes, Horatio was a bro. The Nudle Mission made me laugh xD

/TricksterGhostFTW
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper

User Info: thefinalzapkeet

thefinalzapkeet
1 year ago#6
Too bad Horatio was only in one mission and he's literally never mentioned again for the rest of the game
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 50

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 year ago#7
I'd like to be sneaky and non-homicidal, but with the taser not being silent, only temporarily knocking people out, and unconscious people being able to be woken up by other enemies, it's kinda useless. And while meleeing people makes them much more deeply unconscious, it takes kind of long to do the takedown, so there's a risk of being spotted. So f*** it, drone bombs for everybody.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 23
Want: Sonic Mania, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Bully 2, more Yakuza games
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. I finally went rogue.... [SPOILERS!!!]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived