Best Side Missions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. Best Side Missions?

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
11 months ago#21
kant69 posted...
That was the only time the game came close to the 'madness' of the first game.

Except you know, this game being actually fun. Or at least it was until that bulls*** that was the final mission.

User Info: TheLostLegend

TheLostLegend
11 months ago#22
The final mission was fine, albeit a bit easy for a final mission.
PSN: TheLostLegend69
3DS Friend Code: 2294 - 3345 - 4513

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
11 months ago#23
davey1_uk posted...
Can't remember the names so not much help! Having said that, I have almost completed the game (93% complete) and have done every side mission as they have come up and not found a bad one yet so would recommend doing all of them!

Where does it tell you the % complete?

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
11 months ago#24
TheLostLegend posted...
The final mission was fine, albeit a bit easy for a final mission.

I'm referring more to the outcome of the final mission. You go out the door and then that is it, it's over. No boss battle or anything. Just a cutscene and then the credits role. There wasn't even a post credits conversation. It was very underwhelming and knocked this game down a full star for me.

They also couldn't even be bothered to actually show you the city during the credits, it was just on a black boring screen for 40 minutes.

User Info: TheSuperGameGod

TheSuperGameGod
11 months ago#25
The side missions were too short...well most of them were. There's no more left for me. :(
Revelation 21:1-8 (King James Version)

User Info: Shadowboxer77

Shadowboxer77
11 months ago#26
Spoilers for the side mission Shadows

I really wish the side mission where you rescue Aiden ( main character from the first game) from gang members. I wish he had some interaction with Marcus or something or he even played a role similar to T Bone. Or better yet online cop op missions has one player as Marcus and the other as Aiden.
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. Best Side Missions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived