There are so many spammers in Ranked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. There are so many spammers in Ranked.

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
6 months ago#21
SavijMuhdrox posted...
TerrorriskX posted...
People want to win, its ranked. All the game cares about are winners, and losers, not how one wins so long as they aren't outright cheating.

wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way for the game to 'rate' your wins?

no idea how it could be implemented; but if you won by spamming perhaps the end-of-match scene would be different than a match in which you didn't spam or use cheesy tactics..

That would be cool. I ran into an Aquaman player and all he did was the Tentacle move, although I prevailed at the end. If you spam all the time you should be rated as Spammer.
XBL Gamertag: Salarian // PSN & NNID: Salarian00 // FFBE: 155,184,261
The Official Green Arrow of the Injustice 2 Boards.

User Info: The_Bounty

The_Bounty
6 months ago#22
SavijMuhdrox posted...
wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way for the game to 'rate' your wins?

no idea how it could be implemented; but if you won by spamming perhaps the end-of-match scene would be different than a match in which you didn't spam or use cheesy tactics..

Lol....or you could get good.
Professional gamefaqs poster.

User Info: XxPHATYZxX

XxPHATYZxX
6 months ago#23
Pootbird posted...
With such perfect W/L ratios.

Why is Fate's wake up completely safe and moves him back? Why does Deadshot have 50/50s and safe pressure for when you do somehow get to him?

I'm convinced NRS didn't even test this game before releasing it.

You can jump over Fates wake up.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
6 months ago#24
I and a few others hardly go against spammers in injustice 2. And even then the spammers aren't even that hard to deal with. Only fates/cyborgs projectiles can't be ducked under and GOOD dead shots can be a pain. Otherwise its really not that hard to get around.

There is a reason there are not many fates in top level play.

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
6 months ago#25
GameplayZero posted...
I and a few others hardly go against spammers in injustice 2. And even then the spammers aren't even that hard to deal with. Only fates/cyborgs projectiles can't be ducked under and GOOD dead shots can be a pain. Otherwise its really not that hard to get around.

There aren't any fates because you could pick Superman,Aquaman,and Black Adam,who will out "zone" him.
#OhManGotDamn

User Info: DrachenBaren

DrachenBaren
6 months ago#26
Game honestly feels well designed. They still have to tweak characters now that it's in the public's hands, so some stuff atm FEELS a bit off, but nothing a few adjustments can't fix.
Formerly DWX131415. Updated Username with merger.
My phone hates me, so forgive some typos. I've mostly given up fighting it.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
6 months ago#27
KnucklesIX posted...
GameplayZero posted...

There aren't any fates because you could pick Superman,Aquaman,and Black Adam,who will out "zone" him.

yup thats what I mean. His zoning isn't enough and his everything else gets eclipsed by other characters.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
6 months ago#28
XxPHATYZxX posted...
Pootbird posted...

Why is Fate's wake up completely safe and moves him back? Why does Deadshot have 50/50s and safe pressure for when you do somehow get to him?

This is news to me.
The Official Brainiac Of The Injustice 2 Boards.
You are only a Kryptonian, of which I have killed BILLIONS!

User Info: colejj

colejj
6 months ago#29
XxPHATYZxX posted...
Pootbird posted...

Or use Robin's DB3 to reverse his wakeup and make him put out a healing aura instead. Or his trait after 212 completely dodges the wakeup and lets you counter.
https://youtu.be/t_3SP1qfoWc
PSN: mrtwothumbs89
Official Spider-Man of Gamefaqs & Injustice 2 Robin Champ

User Info: txbully

txbully
6 months ago#30
XxPHATYZxX posted...
Pootbird posted...

since when?
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. There are so many spammers in Ranked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived