I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
7 months ago#31
sajt007 posted...
I try to play without gear but some insist with it on.

Did I also mention black canary seems to have low priority and no range even up close?

this just seems like a salt thread now.

1.Stop playing player matches unless you don't mind the crazy damage from gear.
2. watch videos on how to deal with zoners.
3. practice and get some people to help you

otherwise switch characters if you don't want to put the work in. Canary just needs a buff on block strings. That's mainly it.

User Info: txbully

txbully
7 months ago#32
Zwiebach1 posted...
Off-topic, what's the move where Black Canary grabs you, rolls over your back, then throws you?

Hard lock.

It's just forward and med. An ability allows you to MB it.
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: cornishpete

cornishpete
7 months ago#33
Personally, I think firestorm is the worst.

Thing is, he SHOULD be one of the best, given his skillset.

But I find him clunky with very little variety in his moveset
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -

User Info: csb13

csb13
7 months ago#34
You can also use her cart wheel to cross people up so like 2,1 cartwheel 2 3 cartwheel keeps you pretty safe just don't get predictable
Some people just need a high five.......>_> to the face......With a chair

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
7 months ago#35
dafreestyleking posted...
Legendary_Musas posted...
Canary Cry is a combo extender, not a panic button. Also utilise her air thigh grabs.

Really? Seems like everyone that plays her just throws out it randomly.

It has really low priority on the trait: it gets stuffed if she takes a hit and most projectiles move faster than it. And if you waste it, you have to wait for it to charge up again before you get the awesome version.

sajt007 posted...
I don't get what I'm supposed to do against superman and deadshot though. How do I get past his flying laser spam or deadshot bullet spam?

Also it's hard to win regardless of skill if you take 10 hits to do 30-40% and your opponent takes 3-4.

I used to win a lot with her but the last 3 days I've been losing more than winning.

She can do 50% with one meter and almost 90% with 2. You just can't let spammers frustrate you
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: dafreestyleking

dafreestyleking
7 months ago#36
Most people must think she's good though. I have fought a ton of Canary players online.
"To be honest, I don't really like it." - Legendary, pro street fighter player Infiltration talks about street fighter 5.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
7 months ago#37
dafreestyleking posted...
Most people must think she's good though. I have fought a ton of Canary players online.

As of right now, she's a solid B tier. Anyone who says she's great is ignoring her issues against zoners and the fact that she is unsafe on everything and anyone who says she sucks is ignoring her amazing damage
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: MistahTwistah

MistahTwistah
7 months ago#38
GreenArrow posted...
Even with all the problems she can have getting in she's still loads of fun to play with.

A user named Green Arrow calling Black Canary "fun to play with"

I like it
I'm at a loss

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
7 months ago#39
csb13 posted...
You can also use her cart wheel to cross people up so like 2,1 cartwheel 2 3 cartwheel keeps you pretty safe just don't get predictable

Do you mean the forward flip? This is actually a good idea. I'll try it next time I play.

And yeah I feel like my play is too predictable. I played against a tough poison ivy yesterday who seemed even against me at first but once she figured out my shtick she would combo me and I could barely get a hit.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived