Can the Joker ever "lose"?*spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Can the Joker ever "lose"?*spoilers*

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
6 months ago#21
as someone already said, his main goal was to break superman. He has been trying to do this to Batman for ages. The regime may be enforcing order, but because
of it the state of heroes is split and feared. You are looking at this in a very black and white view.

He would have had a kick out of seeing heroes straight up murdering people now. He changed the name of the game. He would endorse this madness.

User Info: Veladus

Veladus
6 months ago#22
GameplayZero posted...
as someone already said, his main goal was to break superman. He has been trying to do this to Batman for ages. The regime may be enforcing order, but because
of it the state of heroes is split and feared. You are looking at this in a very black and white view.

He would have had a kick out of seeing heroes straight up murdering people now. He changed the name of the game. He would endorse this madness.

Yeah. I'm the one with a black and white view. Not everyone going "this is different than the status quo, therefor Joker would've loved it"
Captain America is just like Hulk Hogan. Both tout the American flag, both were born in the 1920's, and both got their powers from a needle full of drugs.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
6 months ago#23
Veladus posted...
GameplayZero posted...

Yeah. I'm the one with a black and white view. Not everyone going "this is different than the status quo, therefor Joker would've loved it"

there was clearly more to my message than just that lol. If he can make people go mad then that's all he is happy. He WANTS to push buttons. That's his character. He isn't just some stereotypical villian that wants to get rich and is like "oh man guess I actually can get killed for doing this". He would still f*** s*** up and try to plunge things into chaos more.

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
6 months ago#24
I mean you could just kill him and not feel bad for doing so since he is an asshat sociopath.
The Official Green Lantern and Swamp Thing Champion

User Info: KennyToro9

KennyToro9
6 months ago#25
Veladus posted...
KennyToro9 posted...
That isn't entirely true though. Any and all crime was punishable by life imprisonment or death. His entire goal was to scare the world into obeying him in fear of not doing anything even considered wrong because they might be killed. Perfect example is Catwoman stealing from an abandoned rich person safe and how he threatened or was it tried to kill her? Anywho, he also killed a common thief who was only stealing for his family as CW explained. SM put the world under a magnifying glass and opression in the whole vast space known as Earth. He did oppress them and caused deadly amounts of stress. He was also actively recruiting others to.join the regime which was essentially the world police and even a bunch of normal humans that were not metahumans were killed ((the ones in the warehouse)) for simply believing something different other than what they were told. Yeah... Real.great guy there. Lol

Where was it ever stated that all crimes were punished by life imprisonment or death? I don't recall anything remotely close to that.

I could give a s*** less about the idiots in the warehouse that were worshipping the Joker.

"Real great guy"? I specifically said he was the villain. FFS, is it that hard to comprehend things aren't 100% black and white? My point was that while Regime Supes and Joker are both evil, they're evil in very different ways. Joker wouldn't like the Regime any more than the Regime would like Joker.

Buddy... You said that what he was doing was good... He was enforcing world peace or death. You would think of it differently if you were able to put yourself in an average Joe's shoes. You don't understand the concept, thus you probably shouldn't be talking about it.

User Info: EkroxPrime

EkroxPrime
6 months ago#26
His bio literally says of he was still alive he'd be having a good laugh about it. All the other bios are canon, so why not his?
French Fries Belong In Ears
:Subarashi:

User Info: cornishpete

cornishpete
6 months ago#27
I am amused at how many people seem to assume they know how joker thinks, without even considering which joker they are talking about.
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -

User Info: SigmaSlash

SigmaSlash
6 months ago#28
Shinstrike posted...
I mean, the way he is designed, he seems undefeatable.

Throw him in jail, he plots something with the other inmates / gets out eventually

Superman kills him, but the world has already gone to s*** and damage is fubar

joker jr kills him, he looks shocked but he created a monster

and so on.

Was seriously thinking about this and i think The Joker may be one villain that just cannot be defeated.

Well, there was that alternate universe in Justice League where Justice Lord Superman lobotomized him and made him sane.
Friend Code: 3754-8146-2904 (Luna)
Secret Base: http://i.imgur.com/VZLnohg.jpg

User Info: SigmaSlash

SigmaSlash
6 months ago#29
Veladus posted...
I always shake my head when people say Joker would revel in what he created with the Regime. It's asinine. Joker stood for chaos, and the Regime was order to the extreme. It may have gone over the line at times, but he was the absolute antithesis of Joker. He'd hate the Regime more than anyone.

Five years after Joker blew up Metropolis just to be an evil dick, Superman decides to destroy Metropolis, Gotham, and an alternate universe in the name of "justice". Of course Joker​ would find that hilarious.
Friend Code: 3754-8146-2904 (Luna)
Secret Base: http://i.imgur.com/VZLnohg.jpg

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 months ago#30
IsVeladus posted...
Xero Kaiser posted...
Sure he can. You just need someone like Punisher who will put a bullet in his head and not give it a second thought.

http://i.imgur.com/lTbhR7a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4qYGT8o.jpg

One of the crossovers. Stupid flying rodent man saved him. Batman sucks.

Man your pathetic hate boner towards Batman is f***ing ridiculous.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares!?
ACG is the worst "reviewer" on YouTube.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Can the Joker ever "lose"?*spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived