Well that Multiverse was impossible....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Well that Multiverse was impossible....

User Info: deadpool_legend

deadpool_legend
1 month ago#1
There was a multiverse event (still going on actually) where you faced 5 level 15 characters. First 4...pretty easy except they had notably higher defense then their gear and stats let on. Then I get to the final one which was Superman and I literally backed him into a corner, hitting him over and over for a solid minute or two and he wasn't even past his first health bar.

This was after I switched to Robin, I tried and failed as Red Hood even though Red Hood basically had higher stats than Superman...he was doing worse. I'd wail on Superman for minutes at a time and in 5 seconds, he'd do the same amount of damage I just did to him. He also spammed his lasers any time I tried to get close. And this was a level 3 challenge! Why the hell was the AI so ridiculous this time?
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3

User Info: MrFingerKnives

MrFingerKnives
1 month ago#2
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that ridiculous difficulty spike. I was auto leveling poison ivy and noticed she was getting worked over by the final superman. I let her try a couple of times and finally take the reigns with my lvl 20 Bane. It took me several tries to finally beat him. Psychic op geared superman was not fun
Blood follows blood

User Info: xIPESTILENCEIx

xIPESTILENCEIx
1 month ago#3
My Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Red Hood, and Deadshot AI's failed. I went in manually and failed. Glad i ain't the only one.
Fear is necessary for evolution. The fear that one could be destroyed at any moment.
Sosuke Aizen

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 month ago#4
AI is a cheating $#!¥.

User Info: Goomba

Goomba
1 month ago#5
I almost beat him with dr fate. Then switched to reverse flash and won with half my health but it was no easy feat. That superman was absurd
I like killing threads with my awkwardness
Threads killed: 7

User Info: txbully

txbully
1 month ago#6
Took me 35 tries before I switched to my main.

I was trying to do it with red hood.
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: deadpool_legend

deadpool_legend
1 month ago#7
I gave up too. I was literally spamming the same combo over and over again as Robin and I couldn't believe he kept getting hit by it. The AI was like really stupid and really obnoxious at the same time.

My Red Hood destroys every AI I fight against. Like even bosses are super easy with the gear I have on him. That Superman was harder than any of the bosses I've faced lately.
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3

User Info: greyfullbringer

greyfullbringer
1 month ago#8
Notice he's level 15 with level 20 gear lmfaoo
Officially Bored.

User Info: Veladus

Veladus
1 month ago#9
Stupid question, but have you tried pitting your own AI's against it?
Captain America is just like Hulk Hogan. Both tout the American flag, both were born in the 1920's, and both got their powers from a needle full of drugs.

User Info: Legomaniac316

Legomaniac316
1 month ago#10
My black Adam Has 3000 strength, and he STILL only did like 60% of his total health. It's ridiculous
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube(dot)com/channel/UCKNBH0znCIaI2muX7rcJnPg
Xbox: legomaniac316
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Well that Multiverse was impossible....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived