Finally coming to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Finally coming to PC

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#1
Been waiting for this.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: colejj

colejj
2 months ago#2
Why? So every online match will be against some hacker? Whoooo! So exciting!
PSN: mrtwothumbs89

User Info: im_aig1992

im_aig1992
2 months ago#3
colejj posted...
Why? So every online match will be against some hacker? Whoooo! So exciting!

Like mkx had hackers
Just another stranger on the internet.

generalguy64
2 months ago#4
The issue that I'm worried about is that on my old computer, Mortal Kombat 9 ran terribly. I got a new one that's pretty strong and able to run some high end games (Arkham games, Aragami, Overwatch) but I want to be able to play the story mode without delayed dialogue in the cutscenes.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: kidkiller217

kidkiller217
2 months ago#5
generalguy64 posted...
The issue that I'm worried about is that on my old computer, Mortal Kombat 9 ran terribly. I got a new one that's pretty strong and able to run some high end games (Arkham games, Aragami, Overwatch) but I want to be able to play the story mode without delayed dialogue in the cutscenes.

get a console problem solved

generalguy64
2 months ago#6
kidkiller217 posted...
generalguy64 posted...

Is mayonnaise a console?

User Info: Chrissy2710

Chrissy2710
2 months ago#7
generalguy64 posted...
kidkiller217 posted...
generalguy64 posted...

Is mayonnaise a console?

No, TC, mayonnaise is not a console.
Unless it effects my ability to eat, I don't care.

User Info: Adenzia

Adenzia
2 months ago#8
kidkiller217 posted...
generalguy64 posted...

PCs are better.

User Info: Jackaroo880

Jackaroo880
2 months ago#9
Adenzia posted...
kidkiller217 posted...
generalguy64 posted...

PCs are better.

Holy s*** racist much?
Totally not Ninjas Alt.

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
2 months ago#10
Yeah, funny skin swap, incoming !
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Finally coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived