Disappearing/Missing NPCs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HUfan4L

HUfan4L
1 year ago#31
Well apparently the patch that is in beta does not work lol. So back to the drawing board.
3DS: Goob1995 Fire Emblem MyCastle: 14825-20922-18912-67283 Please ADD!!!!
Xbox One: HU4L J3T

User Info: Lizzifer

Lizzifer
1 year ago#32
HUfan4L posted...
Well apparently the patch that is in beta does not work lol. So back to the drawing board.

Oh for crying out loud. It's been a week after release already. It should never have gone out in the first place.

User Info: Avurii

Avurii
1 year ago#33
I also encountered this bug. For me it removed several NPCs that are vital to quests. While I don't have a fix i was able to continue the quests by using the console command "player.placeatme <BaseID> <#>" .
This creates a copy of the NPC in question (which I have heard can cause its own problems, but so far so good) Unfortunately, any attempts to teleport missing NPCs to my location or vice versa have produced no results.
Hope this helped.

User Info: laserviper

laserviper
1 year ago#34
I have lost Jarl Balgruf guess I am not doing the story this round
3DS FC 2036-7831-1276 Gamertag: Flareon32

User Info: Richmaster

Richmaster
1 year ago#35
ok so i did the companions quest up to where i had to take vilkas sword to eorlund and he spawned once i got that i hope that helps

User Info: DisturbedIcon

DisturbedIcon
1 year ago#36
Yes I've finally run into it myself.

For A Chance Arrangement, Brand-Shei is gone so I can't pickpocket him to plant Madesi ring.
Xbox: Rah514 Playstation: Rah-514

User Info: HUfan4L

HUfan4L
1 year ago#37
If I knew the upcoming patch would fix current playthroughs I would just keep playing.
3DS: Goob1995 Fire Emblem MyCastle: 14825-20922-18912-67283 Please ADD!!!!
Xbox One: HU4L J3T

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
1 year ago#38
HUfan4L posted...

Cant find anything on the official forums. You got a link?

User Info: McNoobly

McNoobly
1 year ago#39
a123454321 posted...
HUfan4L posted...

Cant find anything on the official forums. You got a link?

I don't know about not working completely, but I've read on the forums that it's not fixing the already lost npcs for people.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
1 year ago#40
So is it a case of needing to start a new game for the fix to work? Im wanting to get this game, but thinking should i wait for a patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived