Vanishing NPC to be fixed soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: a123454321

a123454321
1 year ago#1
From a Facebook post by Bethesda

A new Steam Beta update for #SkyrimSpecialEdition (v 1.1.51) is live for PC. Stay tuned for news on console updates

And the patch notes for the beta update are:

General performance and optimization improvements
Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations
Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as Moddded, even though no mods are active
Updated some sound files to not use compression

Beta updates on PC will eventually hit consoles

User Info: HUfan4L

HUfan4L
1 year ago#2
Yup. "Rare issue" lol. Anyways hope it is fixed within a week. Since its just a patch that fixes bugs it shouldn't be long.
3DS: Goob1995 Fire Emblem MyCastle: 14825-20922-18912-67283 Please ADD!!!!
Xbox One: HU4L J3T

a123454321
1 year ago#3
Fallout 4 patches took quite awhile from PC beta to console. Takes 2 week roughly for the certification process

User Info: Warzore

Warzore
1 year ago#4
Does it counts vampires killing NPCs?

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
1 year ago#5
lol "Rare issue" my ass; this is the only bug since Skyrim was first released 5 years ago that's consistently hit me multiple times on every single character I've tried playing on.
Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU

a123454321
1 year ago#6
The bug could be rare. You cant rely on message board posts to tell you how many are effected. For every 1 person who posts it effects them there could be many thousands who are happily playing the game who dont post

User Info: shooby3000

shooby3000
1 year ago#7
Warzore posted...
Does it counts vampires killing NPCs?

No, definitely not. That's a feature, not a bug. You can revive them with mods, then add a mod that keeps them safe from Vamp attacks.

If you took a cheevo purity pledge to remain a mod virgin, then you're SOL. And I have no sympathy for you because cheevos are the lamest thing ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived