New game + or case select?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 4
  3. New game + or case select?

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
1 year ago#1
There are a couple blueprints I didn't get, I finished the game so how can I get back in and get the rest of the collectibles? Case select or New game +

Caldo15
1 year ago#2
I'm a little bit disappointed with this game, way too easy, so many glitches, good thing subtitles were on because you cannot hear them talk in the end. What pisses me off about this game is the ending is PAID DLC!!!!! that is bull, last time I saw that was with Dead space 3

User Info: skyler1173

skyler1173
1 year ago#3
Do case select. I did nrw game + and it glitched out on me and diddnt give me the end rewards so i had to do it again.
Dont be such a pleb.

Caldo15
1 year ago#4
Which end rewards?

User Info: Invader_Stork

Invader_Stork
1 year ago#5
Do the locations discovered carry over in Case Select or NG+?
It's okay! I'm a limo driver!

User Info: llcoolyea

llcoolyea
1 year ago#6
id like to know too i just finished the story but i wanna go back and get everything.... still need 3 locations as well.... whats the best way to do it new game (i didn't even see plus) or case select?

User Info: MeowthRocket

MeowthRocket
1 year ago#7
I love the series, but I really think Microsoft kinda half-assed the QA testing on this one.
Name: Josh
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time FC: 0130-2636-8207 Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4211-6333-5481 GT: MeowthRocket Black 2 FC: 0476 5969 7176

User Info: llcoolyea

llcoolyea
1 year ago#8
Did we ever get the answer to this? Bump

User Info: ima420r

ima420r
11 months ago#9
Yes, after you finish the game you can select New Game and you keep your skills and levels and everything, just not your inventory.
He who is tired of Weird Al Yankovic is tired of life.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 4
  3. New game + or case select?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived