Vendetta looks dope as hell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Vendetta looks dope as hell

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
10 months ago#11
Shadowhunterx59 posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Calling it now the main villain is HUNK, looks just like him. also Chris's voice sounds better than I thought it would, looks pretty young though considering he's like what 40?

I would love to see an actual fight between Chris and HUNK. Sadly, I highly doubt that the madman in the trailer is HUNK.

Well he looks a lot like hunk from outbreak, it'd be pretty great if he was HUNK though

I hear that. But HUNK would never let himself turn into some kind of monster. Desperate attempts or a vie for power were never his style.
"Self-love begins the journey to freedom." - Jonathan Fernando Goldberg

User Info: FranFiera

FranFiera
10 months ago#12
Calling it now the main villain is HUNK, looks just like him. also Chris's voice sounds better than I thought it would, looks pretty young though considering he's like what 40?

That's a rare case of japanese immunity to aging. By the time of the movie he's 43/44, but I honestly can't see a wrinkle on this face.

Glenn Arias is most likely Wesker 2.0 at this point. At least, judging by the second trailer, he's super-smart and extra-villainy. And he can also turn into a ridiculously huge and veiny ultra-nope that apparently has a vendetta *ba-dum-tss* against Chris.

User Info: Shadowhunterx59

Shadowhunterx59
10 months ago#13
FranFiera posted...

That's a rare case of japanese immunity to aging. By the time of the movie he's 43/44, but I honestly can't see a wrinkle on this face.

Glenn Arias is most likely Wesker 2.0 at this point. At least, judging by the second trailer, he's super-smart and extra-villainy. And he can also turn into a ridiculously huge and veiny ultra-nope that apparently has a vendetta *ba-dum-tss* against Chris.

That makes more sense considering that end tyrant shot was basically just a repeat of Wesker saying CHRIS! but this time it's REDFIELD!
PSN: sparrowboy13
GT: ShadowHunterX59

User Info: Corspegrinder28

Corspegrinder28
10 months ago#14
Jonathan_F_G posted...

I would love to see an actual fight between Chris and HUNK. Sadly, I highly doubt that the madman in the trailer is HUNK.

I second this.
PSN: XTheOutsiderx/Twitch: Corpsegrinder80
OFFICIAL Liu Kang of the MKX board

User Info: FranFiera

FranFiera
10 months ago#15
FranFiera posted...

That makes more sense considering that end tyrant shot was basically just a repeat of Wesker saying CHRIS! but this time it's REDFIELD!

Everyone seems to have a thing for screaming out Chris's name. This is likely somewhere in "Official RE villain guide for dummies" or something.

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
10 months ago#16
One thing I find rather annoying, is how Capcom wills to bring back Rebecca, but not even think about bringing back Billy Coen. Billy is awesome.
"Self-love begins the journey to freedom." - Jonathan Fernando Goldberg

User Info: TheSkinniMini1

TheSkinniMini1
10 months ago#17
Vendetta remains in the "eh I wait and see" camp for me. The trailers haven't exactly built up my hype meter for the movie completely either.

The thing with Glenn's character so far that's has me going 'eh, what?' is the apparent revenge motive he's going to have. I mean he himself says in the 2nd trailer, "Our time starts now. I want revenge." My thing is, what on earth could he even want revenge for. From the little we know, he has built a powerful empire behind himself judging from the fact that he took over both Tricell and Neo Umbrella's operations. He has also managed to continuously evade Interpol despite being a wanted international criminal. So why even bother at this point? Why put yourself out there to possibly be arrested or killed? Like dude, you "won." What do you want revenge for and why is he taking it out on NY of all places? Idk, I get the feeling his revenge is going to be something. over something petty anyway. IDK, it really does seem like he going to basically paint a target on his back all on his own and he's going to screw himself over in the end.
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.

User Info: jillsandwich89

jillsandwich89
10 months ago#18
TheSkinniMini1 posted...
Vendetta remains in the "eh I wait and see" camp for me. The trailers haven't exactly built up my hype meter for the movie completely either.

The thing with Glenn's character so far that's has me going 'eh, what?' is the apparent revenge motive he's going to have. I mean he himself says in the 2nd trailer, "Our time starts now. I want revenge." My thing is, what on earth could he even want revenge for. From the little we know, he has built a powerful empire behind himself judging from the fact that he took over both Tricell and Neo Umbrella's operations. He has also managed to continuously evade Interpol despite being a wanted international criminal. So why even bother at this point? Why put yourself out there to possibly be arrested or killed? Like dude, you "won." What do you want revenge for and why is he taking it out on NY of all places? Idk, I get the feeling his revenge is going to be something. over something petty anyway. IDK, it really does seem like he going to basically paint a target on his back all on his own and he's going to screw himself over in the end.

I thought part of his revenge was kidnapping Rebecca, which I found kind of weird. I'm also confused as to why he wants revenge against Chris so badly too if Chris is who he wants revenge agaainst. What has Chris ever done to him? I guess we'll find out...

User Info: Canas_Renvall

Canas_Renvall
10 months ago#19
I haven't watched any trailers since I know Capcom, they probably spoiled the entire plot. But I reeeeally want to like this one because Rebecca.

However, Degeneration and Damnation reeeeally aren't good, so I worry about this one.
Play games, not companies.

User Info: jillsandwich89

jillsandwich89
10 months ago#20
Canas_Renvall posted...
I haven't watched any trailers since I know Capcom, they probably spoiled the entire plot. But I reeeeally want to like this one because Rebecca.

However, Degeneration and Damnation reeeeally aren't good, so I worry about this one.

I liked Degeneration, but Damnation was pretty bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Vendetta looks dope as hell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived