Shinji Mikami (creator of RE 1-4) went on to make Evil Within while Capcom...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Shinji Mikami (creator of RE 1-4) went on to make Evil Within while Capcom...

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
10 months ago#41
Koncreet95 posted...
aheroafake posted...
ONEEYEDKING posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
ONEEYEDKING posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
RE4 s*** on the preceding formula. I fail to see how 5 or 6 are some kind of tragedy when 4 began the action and did a worse job at it. Mikami made the best and worst mainline entries.

Because SJWs f***ed over the original idea of RE5

Re6 was a complete mess full of ideas that didn't work and Capcom wanting the COD fans just like how ESPN f***ed over deadspace for cod fans

lol espn wat

f*** this phone

It's EA

My phone has auto correct problems

Still don't see how that translates to espn.

ESPN is in a phone's dictionary by default. If you've never typed EA, it will autocorrect to something like that because "a" and "s" are directly next to each other on a keyboard.

Having to explain autocorrect really shouldn't be a thing at this point. It's been garbage stank since it was first created.

I know what autocorrect is and how it works. I was just trying to point out that espn has never come up for me when I've typed EA before, even through multiple phones.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |

User Info: kilaude

kilaude
10 months ago#42
I really tried to get into EW, but after a couple of hours I stopped playing.

I would have devoured it a couple of years ago, but I guess I'm overburned by these type of games. Saw this, done that.
Greatest games of all time: Shenmue, Phantasy Star IV and FFVII

User Info: thexyro

thexyro
10 months ago#43
kilaude posted...

I would have devoured it a couple of years ago, but I guess I'm overburned by these type of games. Saw this, done that.

I did the same thing, then retried a year later... ended up falling in love and getting the platinum.

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
10 months ago#44
ONEEYEDKING posted...
wh0_kn0ws posted...
ONEEYEDKING posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
RE4 s*** on the preceding formula. I fail to see how 5 or 6 are some kind of tragedy when 4 began the action and did a worse job at it. Mikami made the best and worst mainline entries.

Because SJWs f***ed over the original idea of RE5

Re6 was a complete mess full of ideas that didn't work and Capcom wanting the COD fans just like how ESPN f***ed over deadspace for cod fans

lol espn wat

f*** this phone

It's EA

My phone has auto correct problems

yeah that's real, it never ceases to amaze me the s*** these dumbf*** phones want to change
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: ONEEYEDKING

ONEEYEDKING
10 months ago#45
I have to wait for a check sign to apper so that my phone won't auto correct
But if, for arguments sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." -Kaneki Ken

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
10 months ago#46
kilaude posted...

My main problem with EW is there is way to much instakill crap.
Mio Akiyama's official husbando.

User Info: Trespasser2003

Trespasser2003
10 months ago#47
I've loved all of his games on some level, but REmake, Shadows of the Damned, and Dino Crisis were his masterpieces. Evil Within was ok but that plot... I am excited to play it again once fw 4.50 comes out and those of us with Pros can fix the framerate.
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.

User Info: enfam0us

enfam0us
10 months ago#48
UltraPlanet posted...
went on to first make the action focused RE 5-6 and then the first person game RE 7. Shinji tried to recreate RE 4 basically with Shadows of the Damned and Evil Within while Capcom first chased after the COD crowd with RE 5-6 and now after the Outlast, Amnesia, Alien Isolation crowd. It's interesting how neither of them triedt o go back to RE 1-3 style.

Yes and he failed miserably both critically and financially. So what are we trying to prove here?

RE5 and 7 are so much better than TEW it isn't even comparable. RE6 and TEW can have a legit competition though between which one is worse.

User Info: thedude3637

thedude3637
10 months ago#49
Evil Within had issues but that game was awesome.
HEY YOU, check out my Persona 3 Remix of "Memories Of A School"
https://youtu.be/bOhMuUzgtsA
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Shinji Mikami (creator of RE 1-4) went on to make Evil Within while Capcom...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived