Any easier way of switching your party without having to talk to Shakuro?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ever Oasis
  3. Any easier way of switching your party without having to talk to Shakuro?

User Info: swordgasm

swordgasm
3 months ago#1
Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong, but it's a bit annoying when you're in the middle of a dungeon and person X tells you to come back with someone who has "XYZ" ability to perform a certain task, so I have to warp back to Oasis and re-confirm my party with Shakuro and travel back to the dungeon.
It happened to me a few times now, please tell me there's a menu somewhere that I'm missing out

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
3 months ago#2
You don't have to travel back to the dungeon. Go to the portal next to Shakuro and select "Aqua Portal". It takes you right back to where you teleported.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles

User Info: Khallist

Khallist
3 months ago#3
Use "Aquaportal" to warp back to the dungeon (or wherever you were).

Also, no. There's no way to swap characters without teleporting to the Oasis.

But seriously, again : Aquaportal is a 2-way, not 1-way warp. Go to the Oasis, do whatever, and warp right back.
3DS FC : 3711-7661-1386 (Josh)

swordgasm
3 months ago#4
oops yeah that's what I meant by "traveling back to the dungeon" I always make use of those aquaportals . The only issue is that whenever I'm using it, it doesn't really bring me near my current objective, I still have to walk a bit because you can only travel within portals right? and some portals are a bit far from my current task and some portals are just right in front of you near your task but you can't access it because you need someone with a special ability and this where you have to teleport back to the Oasis.

It's a minor issue and it's no big deal but I just wish they would have come up with a menu feature for that

User Info: dascylus

dascylus
3 months ago#5
swordgasm posted...
oops yeah that's what I meant by "traveling back to the dungeon" I always make use of those aquaportals . The only issue is that whenever I'm using it, it doesn't really bring me near my current objective, I still have to walk a bit because you can only travel within portals right? and some portals are a bit far from my current task and some portals are just right in front of you near your task but you can't access it because you need someone with a special ability and this where you have to teleport back to the Oasis.

It's a minor issue and it's no big deal but I just wish they would have come up with a menu feature for that

You're confusing Aqua Portal with Warp Points, Aqua Portal works just like the portal ability in the Diablo series. It takes you right back to the exact location you used the Aqua Portal ability (it's where Fast Travel normally is on the touchscreen when in your Oasis)

swordgasm
3 months ago#6
oh that make sense now , I'll give it a shot next time I play! thanks!

User Info: rini124

rini124
3 months ago#7
When are you able to start setting parties?
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533, Wii U: Princess.Jen

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
3 months ago#8
A few hours into the game you can start making parties.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007
  1. Boards
  2. Ever Oasis
  3. Any easier way of switching your party without having to talk to Shakuro?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived