Anybody else burnt out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Mania
  3. Anybody else burnt out?

User Info: jsquad4136

jsquad4136
1 month ago#21
Forever_Black posted...
I bought this game first day it's been out and only beat it once with Sonic. You need to get another hobby or something

You are frequenting a VIDEOGAME board, tool. Don't act like your "hobbies" and freetime is anymore interesting than anyone else's around here....
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."
Batman

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 month ago#22
SipherX05 posted...
RetroGamer9 posted...
Id the Demon posted...
I beat the game 8 times now twice with each character and twice with Sonic and tails, got all gold medals and all trophies I think I'm done with Sonic until forces

LOL. Game didn't even make one week. Told you all crash remaster completely s***s on this.

Crash Bandicoot? Really? Lmao it doesn't even control fully like the old, mediocre games! Jumping is screwed!

Controls are great. Problem is, people forgot how hard crash was and blame their losses on 'changed controls'

User Info: Forever_Black

Forever_Black
1 month ago#23
jsquad4136 posted...
Forever_Black posted...
I bought this game first day it's been out and only beat it once with Sonic. You need to get another hobby or something

You are frequenting a VIDEOGAME board, tool. Don't act like your "hobbies" and freetime is anymore interesting than anyone else's around here....

I never acted as such but if you've played through this game 8 times already clearly you have a lot of free time on your hands and it's no wonder he's burnt out. And no s*** I'm on a video game board it's my f***ing hobby.
Ooouuu

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 month ago#24
Yeah I've also only beat it once, but thats because I'm currently playing through Virtue's Last Reward.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: AxiomGenesis
anyoneandeveryone 1 month ago#25
I couldn't beat the boss of Stardust Speedway so I decided to just go outside.

PS4 is probably still on.
"Fool! All the hatred in existence would never be enough to defeat me!"
"This... isn't anger... isn't hatred... it's..."

User Info: Id the Demon

Id the Demon
1 month ago#26
anyoneandeveryone posted...
I couldn't beat the boss of Stardust Speedway so I decided to just go outside.

PS4 is probably still on.

Some say your PS4 is still running to this day
There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353

User Info: 7656198

1 month ago#27
SaturnSnowman posted...
I haven't even beat it once. Lol.

Checked it out the day after it released and made it to Lava Reef Zone. Had to work and do some stuff since but I'm gonna finish it soon. Will do a Knuckles run afterwards and then replay the originals again.

I havent beaten it yet either lol. I just got to the Metal Sonic Boss fight and stopped.
PSN: Snycher
Playing: FFT:WotL, Sonic Mania, Ni no Kuni, State of Decay, Pokemon Sun, Shovel Knight
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Mania
  3. Anybody else burnt out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived