Am I Doing Something Wrong in MOO3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Orion 3
  3. Am I Doing Something Wrong in MOO3?

User Info: gorehamsteve

gorehamsteve
8 years ago#1
To MOO3 buffs. I bought MOO3 2-3 years ago and, after reading the chat room emails to learn and playing several times, I am able to beat the game on "hard" as the humans every time.

For one game example, I am currently at turn 200. I have 2374 votes in the senate vs. about 1100 for the Orions and 900 for the nearest other civilization. I have a naval value of 245 to the next nearest competitor of 14. I have well over 100 worlds. I used a custom set-up for the humans and a huge galaxy with 16 competitors.

Is it possible that my game is not set on "hard', or some other issue? I can't find a way to check my original set-up after play has started to confirm that I'm on the toughest set-up. But I always select "hard" at set-up and have not been seriously challenged.

I enjoy the game, but unless I find a problem with my set-up procedure, the AI is not much competition.

Any ideas?
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Orion 3
  3. Am I Doing Something Wrong in MOO3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived