Let's talk about Red Bars , EU/US players...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Let's talk about Red Bars , EU/US players...

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
3 months ago#21
may i suggest you guys competent with net settings make a" set ur connections right" topic with step by step instructions

I m not into it all i can say is use cabled connection fiber is best
www.serateotaku.it - It took long but now GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR is finally on line.We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit, NOW IN ENGLISH huge fun!!!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
3 months ago#22
Sir_Punsalot posted...
I'm from the Middle East.
Here is to hoping things aren't terrible with the eu crowd

If your connection to the EU doesn't usually spike much and you are on a wired set up, then it should be fine. The game can still play fluid at a fairly high latency. Latency spikes cause stutters because the clients are all synced which is what kills it.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
3 months ago#23
Goraishi posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
I'm from the Middle East.
Here is to hoping things aren't terrible with the eu crowd

If your connection to the EU doesn't usually spike much and you are on a wired set up, then it should be fine. The game can still play fluid at a fairly high latency. Latency spikes cause stutters because the clients are all synced which is what kills it.

Day 1 and I'm finding connection to be mostly smooth even with 1 bars.
It's just that sometimes when the connection is really crap there is stutter
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Thamhas

Thamhas
3 months ago#24
seems that there is a lower player base in EU region which forced you to connect with whoever is available despite how lower the bars are.

User Info: ZephyrXD

ZephyrXD
3 months ago#25
Honestly red bars either got s*** internet or are lag switchers I generally set my rooms so only 4 bars or higher can join

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
3 months ago#26
Have 2 bar with japanese players.
Had .1 second lag.

I usually stay the hell away from ••• bar since they might have .5 second lag.
http://howdrawmanga.com

User Info: Zombies101

Zombies101
3 months ago#27
Nah f*** that. If you don't have a good internet connection then don't play online. You ruin the experience for everyone else
Waiting patiently for M&B2: Bannerlord, TES VI, DA4, and Star Citizen

User Info: MotleyKhon

MotleyKhon
3 months ago#28
Red bar needs an instant kick.

You need to remember that 1 red bar cripples the match for all 4 players; I' d rather have the guy with **** dial-up go away and never come back, than have the other 3 guys quit the game permanently out of frustation.

You can get green/blue playing eu/us - Uk here on a fibre line, I have no issues.

Frankly, the dial up guys need to stop spoiling the fun. If international connection is the issue, then they need to stop being selfish and host in their own region.
Liked From Software before they were cool.
3DS FC :3368-1249-0145

User Info: SilverNeroBlast

SilverNeroBlast
3 months ago#29
Remember folks a single red bar can ruin a game and that's a fact not some hate towards red bar players. The game takes the lowest connection and adjust the game based on that. So you can actually have green bar connections with everyone but if two people are red to each other everyone is red.

So the game does have a great Netcode, for people who live in certain areas of the world. Which would be the only places that matter really. You'll get no sympathy if you live in some backwater nation with no good internet or haven't invented ethernet cables yet(this applies to certain parts of America apparently since not everyone has a wired connection).
If you read this after a post I made and are offended.I was probably trolling.

User Info: GIGA255

GIGA255
3 months ago#30
Anything below green is unplayable.
3DS FC: 1246-8711-0073
NNID: SPR_255
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Let's talk about Red Bars , EU/US players...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived