Best U.C. story? (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Best U.C. story? (Spoilers)

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
2 months ago#11
_Val_ posted...
Zeta here, it's among my favorite series overall. Everything from the characters, drama and battles was great. The Tomino effect was at full speed with characters dying left and right, but I had the feeling that every one of them actually mattered, unlike some later series *coughVictory*cough*.

ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
I also like the 2nd half of ZZ and would love for the series to get a movie trilogy or remake that changed the mood/pace of the first half of the series to better match the second half. Removing anything Moon Moon related would also be appreciated.

That would be pretty awesome. Zeta was butchered by the movies version because there wasn't much useless stuff to cut in the base series, but ZZ could seriously use a remake that would cut out the crap. Maybe keep the somewhat light-hearted part in a first movie, and focus on the second (actually good) half for movies 2 and 3.

Original MSG is also much better in movie format too.

ValzacardX posted...
Luckily non of the main UC line Gundams got Brain Powered bad.

Aw, I kinda liked Brain Powerd. Granted, I watched it on tv about 15 years ago and I had no idea what was going on with this weird plot, but somehow, it was cool. Haven't rewatched it since then. Guess I'd better not...
Also... IN MY DREAAAAMM~

Lol I loved the units and music in SRW J. decided to watch the show and was shocked how BAD it was. Re watch it at your own risk.
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently playing: Gundam Versus, Destiny 2, picking something from my Backlog.

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
2 months ago#12
Mine is 0083
Love the Topgun feeling, Gato s greatness, music is top class, animation is great, battle in the mist is one of the best ever made.

But since it s not listed i voted for First it really gave the birth to the real robots genre and depicted some worthy enemies.
I prefer the tv over the movies cause it gives you more time to endure death of important characters, with people calling them out and crying for them in despair.
www.serateotaku.it - It took long but now GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR is finally on line.We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit, NOW IN ENGLISH huge fun!!!

User Info: DreadGravelord

DreadGravelord
2 months ago#13
Unicorn and 08th MS Team will always be my favorite.
Surprise! Not actually a Gravelord. I'm a dragonbro.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xsqmIxtJ1r096gko1_1280.jpg

User Info: demongod03

demongod03
2 months ago#14
I am highly partial to War in the Pocket. Really shows the personal cost of war.

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
2 months ago#15
demongod03 posted...
I am highly partial to War in the Pocket. Really shows the personal cost of war.

and the price of good, well done hamburger.
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently playing: Gundam Versus, Destiny 2, picking something from my Backlog.

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
2 months ago#16
You have F-91, yet you're missing Crossbone Gundam...
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
2 months ago#17
Zero 0083 posted...
You have F-91, yet you're missing Crossbone Gundam...

I honestly forgot about that being in UC. still not my favorite but pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw
  1. Boards
  2. Gundam Versus
  3. Best U.C. story? (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived