just started this game, i require some advice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
  3. just started this game, i require some advice

User Info: The Fir Coat

The Fir Coat
5 years ago#31
Pump Dex, use backstabs (Hopefully Alaron has Thief), fight everything you can kill even if Abrecan needs to do almost all of the work.
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
5 years ago#32
Look for weapons that have a decent To Hit. Anything below 55 is just asking to whiff regularly.
My Guitar Hero 3 Wii FC: 4038-8152-2179

User Info: LePhenom

LePhenom
4 years ago#33
I'll start doing Let's Plays later this summer, and I just thought (a minute ago) that I may do a let's play of this game some day, it will give me a good reason to play again. I checked on youtube, and there's not a single good quality Let's Play of it. (I don't mean the let's players aren't any good, I mean that quality wise their videos suck; they're all laggy as hell and most have bad sound quality.)

Just letting you know, and I didn't want to start a new topic for just that, lol.
It may not be anytime soon, as I won't start with that one... but I'll come tell you guys when I do. Might be in many months or even a couple years though, no idea, haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
  3. just started this game, i require some advice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Help with Playthroughrynilicebane95/21 9:54PM