you guys still here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: crashman222

crashman222
4 years ago#1
i was thinking of dusting off the N64 and giving this game another go. been playing it for about half my lifetime now and it seems like every time i play it i find something new. for some reason even little things are so exciting (you would not believe how forcefully i **** my pants when i realized that what alaron's spirit was saying could be figured out by reading it backwards). what i wouldnt give for a re-make of this game.
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.

User Info: triaxx2

triaxx2
4 years ago#2
I'm still here.
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15

crashman222
4 years ago#3
the board lives! barely.
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
4 years ago#4
Yes this board and game live on forever. I started a new game on mine not very long ago. Yea I understood rehtorb way late into the game.
Formerly MajinGannon

User Info: LePhenom

LePhenom
4 years ago#5
I still come here from time to time to see if there's anything of interest. I don't want to abandon it:: talking about the game's legacy.

crashman222
4 years ago#6
I cant imagine ever abandoning the game, it was...and this will sound odd...such a huge part of my childhood. It's like when you're a kid and you read a story about your favorite hero and you're young so you wanna be a part of that world and be the hero. This game was that for me. I'd like to do a lets play of this game.

User Info: LePhenom

LePhenom
4 years ago#7
I know I'm gonna do one, a Let's Play of this game, but still dunno when. I'm gonna start with shorter games first and then do it later, maybe in a year or 2.

User Info: LoneSoldier

LoneSoldier
4 years ago#8
*steps out of the shadows*

apparently some of us are still around...

*looks out a window*

urgh..rain...

*steps back into the shadows*
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---

crashman222
4 years ago#9
Raining where you are too? Yes it's good to see that there are still people here. I got replies much faster than anticipated.

User Info: triaxx2

triaxx2
4 years ago#10
I'd rather have a little rain than be knee deep in snow.
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived