Anyone have AC specs they'd like to Share?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core: Master of Arena
  3. Anyone have AC specs they'd like to Share?

User Info: Rikorage

Rikorage
4 years ago#1
For most of the AC series, I've tried to style my AC around the Tallgeese 1 from Gundam Wing. I always thought it was the most interesting Mobile Suit of the Gundam universe, even if it's not an actual Gundam.

I read quite a few creation guides for making Tallgeese, but I created one that I think would be more practical in terms of how it performs in the series:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4986/mytallgeese.png

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8537/mytallgeese2.png

If you can't be bothered with looking at the images, here's the specs of this build:

Pilot - Riko
AC - Talgeese (it's all I could fit)
Parts:
Head: HD-4004
Core: XXA-S0
Arms: AN-25
Legs: LN-501
Generator: GBX-XL
FCS: TRYX-QUAD
Boosters: B-VR-33
No Back Weapons
Arm Weapon L: LS-2001
Arm Weapon R: WG-B2120

Optional Parts Equipped:
SP-JAM
SP-ABS
SP-CND-K
SP-S/SCR
SP-E/SCR
SP-E+
SP-DEtq
(Note: don't have the best dampener as of this writing, otherwise this might be different.)

Color-wise, I had tweaked it left-and-right to try and get the best colors I could, but it's not 100% likely to be accurate (I pretty much suck at color schemes, and coloring the head crest would make it look stupid):

Each section has the XX/XX/XX for the RGB color in order: Base, Optional, Detail, Joint:
Head: 50/50/50, 40/40/40, 07/07/44, 07/07/07
Core: 51/51/51, 16/16/16, 51/51/51, 27/27/27
Arms: 51/51/51, 16/16/16, 07/07/07, 27/27/27
Legs: 51/51/51, 51/51/51, 07/07/07, 27/27/27

What I'm posting is not exactly what I use in the game, as each scenario and mission is different, but for the majority of the arena matches, I use the moonlight and usually a handgun to stun harder to hit enemies. My own build is meant for high speed strafing and close-up blading.

At first, I meant to use the moonlight as the blade, but the LS-2001 looks more like the saber Tallgeese has in the anime. I also meant to use the Shell-based Slug Gun as the weapon of choice, as it looks the closest of any gun to the rifle Tallgeese has in the series, along with it being shoulder-mounted, but decided on the bazooka due to faster reload, better damage, lighter weight, and it's ease-of-use for non-Plus builds.

Used the 4004 head instead of the other one due to preference, and it's easier to color the eyes (personally I had used the HD-ONE for all 3 games, but changed it to this one due to MoA not having any need for a Bio Sensor).

Everything is more or less meant to make the AC lightweight, as the Tallgeese was pretty much a light-weight close-combat type when not using the rifle. Also, the optional parts are used to make the build as energy-efficient as possible for non-Plus builds as it can, although personally, I have all the Human Plus additions, as well as the overweight status, but prefer to make something that's obtainable if this is a fresh start with no previous game saves.

Well, those are my specs (at least for my version of a Tallgeese build), so if anyone is still lurking around here, I wouldn't mind knowing what others use or think works well.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core: Master of Arena
  3. Anyone have AC specs they'd like to Share?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived