The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

A+B and Item Code thing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. A+B and Item Code thing

User Info: SSBM-Ruler

SSBM-Ruler
9 years ago#1
has anyone actually wasted there time going to Alcatraz's little island and getting 15 nukes and using that? lol
Check Out My Reviews-[Recommend Them?]

User Info: Chaos_Zero0

Chaos_Zero0
9 years ago#2
The super item trick doesn't apply to all items, such as nukes, health, and turbo. Also, each item takes a different amount to use the super form (ex. 60 mines for super mine, 6 gun buddies for super gun buddies). Basically, you need 3 item boxes, but not necessarily 15 of the given item.

SSBM-Ruler
9 years ago#3
The super item trick doesn't apply to all items, such as nukes, health, and turbo. Also, each item takes a different amount to use the super form (ex. 60 mines for super mine, 6 gun buddies for super gun buddies). Basically, you need 3 item boxes, but not necessarily 15 of the given item.

it does work for turbo =P

User Info: Chaos_Zero0

Chaos_Zero0
9 years ago#4
I'm rather sure it doesn't after 8 years of playing this game. Check the guides if you must; a super form is never discussed in any of them.

SSBM-Ruler
9 years ago#5
I'm rather sure it doesn't after 8 years of playing this game. Check the guides if you must; a super form is never discussed in any of them.

nope ive tried it and ive had this game a while too. try it :D

User Info: Funkchiken

Funkchiken
9 years ago#6
A+B doesn't work for turbo, but you can use multiple turbos at once and stay turbo'd for longer.
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. A+B and Item Code thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived