No.....it can't be......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

User Info: blud_bilge

blud_bilge
3 years ago#321
very, you know, I think another cool thing would be a custom powerup maker, imagine a powerup like a flamethrower, but it would hit 360 degrees around you and knock back opponents, like a burst of flame :D or a tri shot laser!
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot

User Info: Brave_Pirate

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#322
I really think this game could have added some decent area attacks that don't involve friendly fire (e.g. Nuke). A tank being fired at from behind was essentially helpless for a few seconds, but that made the difference between survival and destruction. A radial Flamethrower would have made for an excellent deterrent for tanks that like to get close.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#323
precisely, another cool item would be like an orbital strike, you'd fire a slew of missiles into the air, and they'd come crashing down at high speed homing at targets! :D

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#324
That sounds a bit over-powered (and really similar to the Nuke), but I guess you could always dodge that attack with Turbo or Teleporters.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#325
yeah, it'd be evaded fairly easily if you had buildings to hide behind too, as they'd kinda come down angled, so it wouldn't be completely unnavoidable :P

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#326
Lol, it'd basically be Guided Missiles that require less effort.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#327
yes, and multiple :D it'd be a rarer powerup though, otherwise it'd be too powerful :P

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#328
Yeah, and picking up one of those would only give you one use, kind of like with the Nuke.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#329
precisely, and it wouldn't do huge amounts of damage per hit either :P be kinda like something to soften up a group of enemies before entry

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#330
Hey, I thought of another cool proposed power-up! I figured that since we already have a Turbo that gives tanks a speed boost, there should also be an item that temporarily slows down other tanks. It could be a radial shockwave that affects adjacent enemy tanks, and there could be 5 per power-up just like the Turbo! Alternatively, it could affect everyone on the map except for the user, in which case, there would only be one use per power-up.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived