No.....it can't be......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

User Info: blud_bilge

blud_bilge
3 years ago#461
yeah you just got blown to pieces repeatedly, it was crazy xD
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot

User Info: Brave_Pirate

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#462
I prefer maps with plenty of space to roam around and plenty of buildings for shelter and getting power-ups.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#463
aye, agreed! I really liked the san francisco maps admittedly, and the alcatraz map was fun :D

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#464
Didn't one of the San Francisco maps have some underground tunnel system? I don't like maps with those. I remember Paris had something like that, and it aggravated me.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#465
I didn't mind the tunnels too much, was a handy way to escape nukes! but the slight loading time between entry and exit did annoy me

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#466
The load time was one of the things that got me, as well as the cramped quarters! I actually didn't think of ducking Nukes in there. I thought they would've hit me down there too. Anyway, what annoys me most was the fact that when a map had those, getting from one end of the map to the other meant having to go through them, and it wasn't clear which entrances led where.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#467
yeah, some of the layouts were confusing, some weren't that bad :P I recall so many times I was playing a campaign level where I had to destroy all tanks and couldn't find one enemy cause they were hiding underground somewhere lol

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#468
Getting caught off guard by an enemy right around the corner was pretty annoying too when underground.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#469
yup, getting slaughtered by a hornet underground was terrible xD

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
3 years ago#470
CPU was difficult when it was the Iron Maidens or Cassandra.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived