No.....it can't be......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

User Info: blud_bilge

blud_bilge
3 years ago#491
I've actually not been to any of the locations! I've sadly been unable to travel much D: how about yourself?
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot

User Info: Brave_Pirate

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#492
Ah, that's too bad. I've actually been to several of the locations featured in both games. I remember the last time I went to Fremont Street and the theme for that place from the first game just started playing in my head, lol. Unfortunately, not a lot of famous scenery from the places in real life makes it into this game, but that's probably because of the post-apocalyptic setting of these games. :P

blud_bilge
3 years ago#493
yeah, I always did want to visit alot of the locations in real life though, especially the ones in france and germany :P

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#494
Oh, yeah, I've visited some of the European maps too. The in-game versions of London, Paris, and Berlin are so ugly in comparison to the real thing! There also isn't a laser at the top of the Eiffel Tower, thankfully. :P

blud_bilge
3 years ago#495
xD I'd hope not, i'd be afraid to visit France if that was the a case, and i'm sure they look gorgeous in person compared to 64 bit animation haha

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#496
Well it's not even as much a graphics issue as it is an inaccuracy issue, but I guess they had to build the maps so they'd be prone to destruction by tanks.

blud_bilge
3 years ago#497
yeah, that too =P had to change layouts and etc to make them more fitting for tank warfare and within the consoles limitation :D

Brave_Pirate
3 years ago#498
Yep, just the same old generic buildings everywhere. Anyway, ready to start the countdown for completing this board? I'll kick us off! Three!

blud_bilge
3 years ago#499
TW0! man, its finally done pretty much :') almost brings a tear to my eye

blud_bilge
3 years ago#500
TW0! I Can't believe we're this close, it almost brings a tear to my eye :')
  1. Boards
  2. BattleTanx: Global Assault
  3. No.....it can't be......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived