The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Body Harvest dream...sign to start a new game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Body Harvest
  3. Body Harvest dream...sign to start a new game?

User Info: BigBass0607

BigBass0607
4 years ago#1
Wow, looks like this board has gathered some dust!

Anyway...had a dream about the Comet level not too long ago, kinda messed up stuff. I don't know about you guys, but that alien comet creeped me right out! I always had the bad luck of driving the Alpha I right into the acid...and the penultimate boss always killed me in like two hits, so maybe I was doing something wrong? Either way, I'm starting a new file!

I remember getting this in the fall of '98...and ever since then, this game has always meant something really special to me from October-December, when I first played through it, and it's kinda become a yearly tradition for me. Always seemed appropriate that I would be at the Siberian level in the winter time. :P
Pokemon Heartgold FC: 5114-5363-4960
Member and former Steel Gym Leader of the Shiny Bagon Coalition. Always willing to help when I can! :)

User Info: Walter268

Walter268
4 years ago#2
Nostalgiad! I love this friggin game. Java is probably my favorite level though. Followed by Siberia then America, then Greece, then the comet.
2012 Packer tracker: 0-0 Next opponent: 49ers
My Teams: Green Bay Packers - Utah Jazz - Utah Utes

User Info: BigBass0607

BigBass0607
4 years ago#3
At the moment I just started the Java level, and I agree...it's the best! I think America is my least favorite though to be honest, just something about it never really "did" it for me like the others.

I think the Comet would be cooler if it remixed like the normal game music to make it feel more alien and hostile.
Pokemon Heartgold FC: 5114-5363-4960
Member and former Steel Gym Leader of the Shiny Bagon Coalition. Always willing to help when I can! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Body Harvest
  3. Body Harvest dream...sign to start a new game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived