How do I get the sword Brothers spell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  3. How do I get the sword Brothers spell?

User Info: ViciousFist

ViciousFist
9 years ago#1
Its not for sale, along with some other spells. I've beaten the game by the way.
Success is measured in blood.
What could be better then a swan dive into the asphalt?

User Info: kevinski

kevinski
9 years ago#2
You just perform the motion. Once you successfully perform any spell, that particular spell is added to the list. You don't need to buy any.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevinski
Wii Friend Code: 4316 5426 7514 8383

User Info: fathedred

fathedred
9 years ago#3
It's actually for sale in the PSP/DXC version, after you level up your sword familiar to level 50.
But if you just want to get the spell the old fashioned way...

Down, half circle to Up<--hold for 3 seconds, then straight Down+Attack
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live.

User Info: y1985

y1985
9 years ago#4
He means how the hell do you know the combination, it's not shown any in the game.- -"
I know because I have seen in an old game magazine.

Maybe If you bring the sword with high enough Lv the librarian will sell you a scroll? I don't know.

User Info: OmniGear

OmniGear
9 years ago#5
yea it aint working for me anyone know if tihers a way to get the anlog to work for this ? im playing ps1 on ps3 btw
Sabaut wrote: In real life, pretty much any gun is going to take you out with one bullet. Unless you're 50 cent, of course Xbox GamerTag OmniGear PSN Dooms87

User Info: fathedred

fathedred
9 years ago#6
Some after-market controllers will allow the analog to work for old games--at least that's how it is on my PS2.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  3. How do I get the sword Brothers spell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived