50 Balloons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: soccer14scores

soccer14scores
8 years ago#1
Ok, I just beat Wizpig the second time after I pulled this game out last week. And I had 47 balloons when I came to the end, which made sense. (5 worlds x 4 courses x 2 times each = 40. Plus 4 floating in the hub world and 3 from challenges.) Now I noticed that when I was younger, I somehow got 50 balloons. Does anyone know how the heck I did that?

User Info: Phoenix1745

Phoenix1745
8 years ago#2
I just picked this game back up again and I was wondering about the balloons as well. I have 39 and just beat wizpig, and I know their were 4 more races to do twice so I would be at 47, so that didn't seem like the right number to me
and the HOME....of the.....CHIEFS!

User Info: MrGuru64

MrGuru64
8 years ago#3
Gameshark.
Light - Level 70 Paladin of Dawn
www.dawn-alleria.com

User Info: Waluigi256

Waluigi256
8 years ago#4
hi mr guru long time so see lol

and if i remember right you can put in EOLAOBFENRLONE in the cheats and get more balloons if you unscramble it it says one free balloon

o yea and i hate you for beating my hover craft times on the first few levels
Brawl FC 2191-6869-1721 Pearl -004436838771
Aim-SixfootSkeleton

User Info: sm64pro

sm64pro
8 years ago#5
Magic codes.

User Info: Mood4food77

Mood4food77
8 years ago#6
that's wierd

i just beat my friend's on adventure 1 with 48 balloons......i went to wizpig after my 47th one and i was like....i didn't finish, i still had to do star city, i go back and do that and i had 48 balloons....i dunno how

i don't know if a gameshark was involved or anything like that
MKDS Friend Code: 412404-748054
Pokemon Pearl FC-4854 3215 1421

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived