Grass Fed Steak, Medium Well. No Nutrient-Free Fried Veghies Allowed...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Grass Fed Steak, Medium Well. No Nutrient-Free Fried Veghies Allowed...

User Info: StarryKnights

StarryKnights
3 years ago#21
I've never experienced such a glitch, Vegh. Could you provide more information on triggering it?
"If you're going to be a mod, you should work harder to get rid of your humanity. It's creepy." ~ Monker to The Paragon

User Info: j mcdermid

j mcdermid
3 years ago#22
StarryKnights posted...
I've never experienced such a glitch, Vegh. Could you provide more information on triggering it?

I don't remember the glitch happening on the PS1 or 2, but it definitely happens on the PS3.

User Info: more_cow_bell

more_cow_bell
3 years ago#23
VeghEsther posted...
since PSN versions of games are 100% ports.

they're not even ports, they're packaged ISO's. it's straight up emulation.
Hey, look at the hooks on your pants makes you wanna dance

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#24
Basically when you try to save the PS1/PSN version of FF5 you will get a glitchy screen where you can't even see the entire screen itself and this glitch tends to always trigger 100% of the time when you try to save.

Making it very annoying when the glitchy screen effect still triggers on the PSN version when I played the PSN version on a normal PSP.

Yes the glitch only triggers when you try to save the game.

StarryKnights
3 years ago#25
To be fair, the glitch saved you from a very, very bad porting of the game. Slowness abounds...
"If you're going to be a mod, you should work harder to get rid of your humanity. It's creepy." ~ Monker to The Paragon

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#26
The long loading times of FF5 PS1 or even via the PSN version I can deal with the save glitch is more annoying.

StarryKnights
3 years ago#27
I can see how that would be more annoying, yes.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Grass Fed Steak, Medium Well. No Nutrient-Free Fried Veghies Allowed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived