Help with power ranking.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Help with power ranking.

User Info: TheOpposite

TheOpposite
2 years ago#1
Right now I have the hero at level 44 with Godhand mastered and he is in second place in the power ranking with 210 Strength. I don't see any way to increase it other than leveling. How high does it need to be? Also, is there any equipment that raises it? So far I've seen nothing that does.

User Info: wpot

wpot
2 years ago#2
I don't remember the number needed, but you must be close. There are a couple accessories that increase strength a little - you should have gotten a STR Ring in Mentare. I'd guess you'll get it with that and/or a couple levels.
Pronounced "Whup-pot". Say it. Use it.

TheOpposite
2 years ago#3
I got the Str Ring and it just raises Attack as far as I can tell.

TheOpposite
2 years ago#4
I leveled up a few times and got it.

User Info: StarryKnights

StarryKnights
2 years ago#5
And your strength was...?
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." ~ Leonard Nimoy

TheOpposite
2 years ago#6
I think it was a bit over 220. I also found a StrSeed and used it on the hero. He's level 46 now.

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers
2 years ago#7
I wish not to piss anyone off but I'm not even level 30 and I won it. Of course, I did become the strongest man of the world before getting Aira. Of course, I mastered the Godhand job, equipped the STR ring. You can obtain a Valiant Ring from a Golemuga as well (STR+15)
3DS FC: 4768-8065-0515 PSN: drgnslayers
PM your FC so that I can add you afterwards

User Info: StarryKnights

StarryKnights
2 years ago#8
It feels strange to be in a topic where Godhand is mentioned and Vegh hasn't posted.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." ~ Leonard Nimoy

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers
2 years ago#9
it is easier to be the strongest or most stylish before recruiting Aira. Once she joins the team, it gets harder to win the STR or APR awards.

as of why the Godhand job, it's for the fact that this is the job, of all the jobs you can get without monster hearts, who makes people strongest, by 25%, and has the biggest STR bonus upon mastering it, and it's 25. Dragoon only gives a STR+15 bonus upon leveling up.

on the Dragon Quest wikia, it is said that one must have a STR of at least 105. I tend to believe that it is true if you wish to get the STR award before recruiting Aira.
3DS FC: 4768-8065-0515 PSN: drgnslayers
PM your FC so that I can add you afterwards
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Help with power ranking.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived