is there somewhere to download dk?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Keeper
  3. is there somewhere to download dk?

User Info: rrrobi

rrrobi
8 years ago#1
i've lost my dk1, so i was wondering if there's anywhere i can download the full game?

User Info: Samholy

Samholy
8 years ago#2
not sure its an abandonware yet... else than being a pirate, i don't think you can...
Give yourself some respect and find a goal in life. And play videogames
samholy.deviantart.com

User Info: Mickeyminime

Mickeyminime
8 years ago#3

i bought DK gold few months back on ebay when my bro destroyed his. My DK game was the origional, without Deeper Dungeons. I wanted it also for the map editor and all XD, make the levels more challenging lol. The game was new, never used, still in its packaging =S, so i was lucky =D, good luck fellow Keeper XD

User Info: Samholy

Samholy
8 years ago#4
yess
gold version is the best !
although deeper dungeons is somewhat for Elite keeper gamers out there. some maps are evilishly hard to finish, some i questioned if it was possible or not.
I did everything possible with dk games, the only exception would be some particular maps in deeper dungeon.
thanks god they released an editor ! you'll have infinite gaming time !
a link for ya!

http://dungeon-keeper.net/

a still active website and forum for dungeon keeper, and they got TONs of custom maps to download for free ! the website is in french, but i doubt you can find more infos on this game elsewhere.
Give yourself some respect and find a goal in life. And play videogames
samholy.deviantart.com

User Info: Koga no Goshi

Koga no Goshi
8 years ago#5
These things that came as part of gold edition, like Deeper Dungeons and the dungeon map editor, is it possible to download these things stand-alone for those of us who have the ancient original game, and don't want to buy the gold edition?
"Koga no Goshi, I agree with everything you've said, and I've read all of it. You're everything that a TES fan should be." --- Itachi62
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Keeper
  3. is there somewhere to download dk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived