Games similar to this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Games similar to this?

User Info: Ikeban

Ikeban
5 years ago#1
Hi Ehrgeiz fans,

I like this Dungeon Mode in this game so much.
Now I searching for a game (or games) that is similiar to this Dungeon mode.
A RPG without big story, only a big Dungeon (or only a few Dungeons) where I can level up, collect weapons and when I am strong enough, I defeat the Boss.
Do you know such a game on PS1, PS2 or better: on PS3?

By the way, I find a game called "Monster Hunter" on PS2.
It lookes a bit like such a game, can maybe somebody confirm it?

User Info: SHOKANSTEIN

SHOKANSTEIN
5 years ago#2
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2) came to mind. It has a big story, but once you get past the first bit, it sort of starts to take a back seat. It's also a dungeon crawler, with randomly-generated dungeons (so every time you enter any given floor, it'll be a different layout than last time). You can collect weapons, but mostly you make them through various means and level/power them up, rather than leveling the character. And there's a ton of things to do on the side. So, not incredibly similar, but I still recommend it if you can find it for a decent price.

Also, maybe Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. I haven't played it, personally, but it got better reviews than Legends and I thought that was fun.
nm|_(||O_O||)_|mn
And though I stand for nothin', I will fall for anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Games similar to this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived