Any game as good as this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia
  3. Any game as good as this?

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
7 years ago#21
Never played much Tales games. Is it turn based like Grandia and DQ or real time?

Real time. And it's a pretty good game. Load times are awful, though. Almost unbearable IMO.

User Info: KroNiK_BluNtMaN

KroNiK_BluNtMaN
7 years ago#22
imo this is the best rpg since chrono trigger
I bring my gun on regular dates. Can't trust women, even after two years of being together. - Kapoop

User Info: KroNiK_BluNtMaN

KroNiK_BluNtMaN
7 years ago#23
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Thescyy

Thescyy
7 years ago#24
Get Xenogears, it gets overlooked alot but it is def one of squares best. Its really a shame that the funding got cut for ff8 so the second disc isn't nearly up to par of the first.
"Yeah, well i'm gonna go build my own theme park, with black jack and hookers, in fact forget the park"

User Info: savory_snax

savory_snax
7 years ago#25
Xenogears was good, but dissapointing compared to CT :)

I'm currently playing Valkyria Chronicles for PS3. It's a TRPG from the makers of Skies of Arcadia. So far, so good.
"In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe." - Radiohead

User Info: MCDotNetStrikes

MCDotNetStrikes
7 years ago#26
Valkyria Chronicles is awesome it even has Vyse and Aika from Skies...but if you want sort of a different darker rpg...check out the Shadow Heart series ( Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts Covenant only...From the New World is too lighthearted IMO) and anything from SMT
Jesus was obviously black. He called everyone brother, got beaten up by law enforcement and couldn't get a fair trial. -- Fryman 90 tha Don

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
7 years ago#27
secret of mana has always been one of my faves (snes).
Piehead.

User Info: irdavid

irdavid
7 years ago#28
I wouldn't say Tales of Symphonia is as good but it is a pretty good game. I'd say Grandia 2 is just below Skies. I was totally blown away by it.

User Info: irdavid

irdavid
7 years ago#29
Oh, and also, IMO the Golden Sun games are intense.

User Info: savory_snax

savory_snax
7 years ago#30
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia
  3. Any game as good as this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived