Mint condition skies for DC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia
  3. Mint condition skies for DC

User Info: brandonlink

brandonlink
7 years ago#1
Just posted my copy on amazon in mint condition, complete for $35. Will likely go fast, so wanted to give GFaqs a quick heads up.
"A gun like this-even if you MISS, the zombies die out of respect." -Rochelle L4D2

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
7 years ago#2
I'm guessing that most people that are on the DC Skies board will most likely already have the title.
Because poem interpretation is ambiguous, when a poet's shoddiest works are criticised his failsafe merely states that the reader doesn't understand.

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
7 years ago#3
I'm guessing that most people that are on the DC Skies board will most likely already have the title.

There's also a pretty good chance that they had the title at one time, but they sold it or lost it or broke it or something.

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
7 years ago#4
Yes, but if they wanted it again they would probably would check ebay or something. However, I guess TC is doing a good thing anyways.
Because poem interpretation is ambiguous, when a poet's shoddiest works are criticised his failsafe merely states that the reader doesn't understand.

User Info: bigJ7235

bigJ7235
7 years ago#5
That's cool. I have it, on DC and GCN. But seen it at a collectable store new, and bought it there and then. It was like 32 bucks or so. I thought it was a steal at the time.. But had also thought that I had lost my copy on DC when I moved. But still, have me a mint copy now. Love that game. I hope they re-release it on PSN and XBL, I'd buy it again just to get 200/200 or trophies.
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 269 XB360, 52 XBL, 28 PS3, 25 PSN, 24 Wii, 5 VC, 32 DS and 28 PSP games.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia
  3. Mint condition skies for DC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived