So in which console do you play FF8.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. So in which console do you play FF8.

User Info: the deck master

the deck master
5 years ago#1
PS1, PS2, PSP our PC.

I personally use ps2 but im planing to download the psp one but im having my douts some suggestions would be very much appreciated
Pokemon Soul Silver-2751-4253-5918.

User Info: Senta

Senta
5 years ago#2
PS2, despite having a PS3.

I was turned off of playing PS1 games on PS3 after I played a few games, and saw numerous graphical hitches/glitches (Albeit very small ones, but enough that I notice them after so many years of playing them on PS1/PS2.)

I reckon that is the downside to the PS3's use of emulation for PS1 games.

User Info: CNash

CNash
5 years ago#3
At the moment, PC, for the portability of my laptop.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
5 years ago#4
PS2, may rebuy it for the PS3, discs are kinda geting worn out.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, AC 2

User Info: yobibs

yobibs
5 years ago#5
PSP coz it can handle some low res games and it does its job to reduce some rough edges....

But i do have the PC version but the sound isn't good compared to the PSX/PSN version or some graphics are a bit messed......

Or play it via emulator on PC/Laptop since my PS1 was sold =( but i still have the Discs which is a part of my collection of the series except X-2,XII,XIII i rent a game first before buying it where the later FF's failed.... XD

PS3 somehow is just being used as a movie theatre by my folks since it has BlueRay LOL... XD
So many wierd things happening without a reason.
So many reason yet not one is a certainty.

User Info: FearPotion

FearPotion
5 years ago#6
I played it on PS1, PS2, PC, PS3 and I'm currently on PSP. I played it on just about everything it's on. The only thing I don't do is emulation on PC or smartphones.

User Info: Lisa_Simpson

Lisa_Simpson
5 years ago#7
PS3. I didn't buy it online, though. I use the copy I've had for about 10 years now.
Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!
-George Carlin

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
5 years ago#8
I played it on PSOne and on a PS2 once or twice.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: thetrueoskar

thetrueoskar
5 years ago#9
Wait. You can play PS1 games on smartphones? O_O

Is that like, some kind of Japan-only PSN store for cell phones?

douts

Thought this was donut at first. =/
thetrueoskar-Yeah... she tolerated me a couple times a day.
Xshu-I don't care for that phrasing.

User Info: NeoTStyle

NeoTStyle
5 years ago#10
played it on PS1, PS2 and am currently playing it on PS3. Few graphical glitches here and there but it's alright. :3
Member of IRDC
PSN: NeoTStyle
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. So in which console do you play FF8.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived